onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Which party is holocaust deniers and anti semites?

Try asking Chuka Amunna,Luciana Berger,Angela Smith,Mike Gapes,Gavin Shuker and Joan Ryan.They might help you to figure it out?

If you are still clueless,local MP Ruth Smeeth might also be available for comments.

Advert

It seems Sir Nige has already got the opposition running scared?

Oh yes. Very scared of Nigel. Just remind me how many elections he has stood for, and how many has he won? The man is an elitist. If you think he's for hard working people you couldn't be further from the truth.

Oh yes. Very scared of Nigel. Just remind me how many elections he has stood for, and how many has he won? The man is an elitist. If you think he's for hard working people you couldn't be further from the truth.

Like I said,be afraid of the Brexit Party with Nigel at the wheel.

In your opinion

Says the man who reckons Corbyn supported the starvation of millions before he was actually born.

Farage has made it clear with his rhetoric and where he stands including the immigration poster which was a direct steal from Goebbels.

How about him blaming a motorway queue on Migrants?

How do you reconcile your extreme views with supporting a team with “migrant” blood in it?

Arrogant post. It is opinions.

Not sure what is arrogant about my post???? Corbyn is not a Stalinist is a fact - unless you can show me evidence of him advocating a totalitarian state based on the cult of personality with violence as a tool of state control? Farage is a friend of Steve Bannon is a fact. Bannon is a white supremicist is a fact - you only have to see the response of the likes of David Duke when Trump appointed Bannon to suspect that it may be the case! Read Breitbart News if you doubt it.

There are actually matters of fact, not opinion.

Not facts though are they?

It's an extremely biased opinion based on a bit of heavy crow barring and using a made up definition of racism.

Like I say, go to the police and see if you get laughed out of the building. That's despite them loving a made up hate crime now days too.

Your usual rubbish comments. Please quote these supposed fascist comments from Remainers.

I've got really ropey access to the internet for the next few weeks so it is difficult for me to trawl through this thread on my phone.

It was stated on here a few weeks ago that in the event of no deal, brexiters should lose their jobs first amongst other thinks. Can't remember if denial of food and health care was there too.

How about the constant advocacy of dictatorial power being used to override democracy?

How about there being no legal or ethical limits to the attempts of remainers to shut down their opposition?

I accept your apology up front as I'm such a nice person.

Not sure what is arrogant about my post???? Corbyn is not a Stalinist is a fact - unless you can show me evidence of him advocating a totalitarian state based on the cult of personality with violence as a tool of state control? Farage is a friend of Steve Bannon is a fact. Bannon is a white supremicist is a fact - you only have to see the response of the likes of David Duke when Trump appointed Bannon to suspect that it may be the case! Read Breitbart News if you doubt it.

https://www.onthisday.com/images/people/joseph-stalin-medium.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Official_portrait_of_Jeremy_Corbyn_crop_2.jpg/220px-Official_portrait_of_Jeremy_Corbyn_crop_2.jpg

The way stalin an corbyn are posing in these pictures is identical. In fact, using your earlier example it's almost as if corbyn stole the idea from stalin to pose like this.

I'm sure you will agree that this is conclusive prrof that corbyn is a Stalinist.

It's quite sad as well as worrying when some people swallow the racist garbage Farage and his cronies have been perpetrating for years.

He's openly supported Hungary’s hard-right anti-asylum leader Orbán, addressed rallies of the AfD party in Germany, and endorsed the National Front's Le Pen for French President. All facts by the way.

He is a distasteful, appalling excuse for a mainstream politician and should not be given the oxygen of publicity to peddle his views.

I've said a few times on here that the rise of extreme right wing nationalism as a result of Brexit is a major concern to us all.

I’ve got good friends who views are far left and friends who have views which are very much right wing. So does that make me a communist and a Nazi?

He is a distasteful, appalling excuse for a mainstream politician and should not be given the oxygen of publicity to peddle his views.

That sounds a bit far right mate, a little naziesque, stifle speech of people you oppose, gag them? Imprison them?

When they came for UKIP I didn't speak up because I wasn't a member of UKIP.

When they came for brexiteers I didn't speak up because I wasn't a brexiteer.

When they came for the rich I didn't speak up because I wasn't rich.

Guest TommyMac

I've said a few times on here that the rise of extreme right wing nationalism as a result of Brexit is a major concern to us all.

Sadly I believe the rise of the extreme far right will reach heights none of us have seen in the UK due to the fight to overturn Brexit.

It's quite sad as well as worrying when some people swallow the racist garbage Farage and his cronies have been perpetrating for years.

He's openly supported Hungary’s hard-right anti-asylum leader Orbán, addressed rallies of the AfD party in Germany, and endorsed the National Front's Le Pen for French President. All facts by the way.

Wow lots of evidence. Have you reported it to the police?

Sadly I believe the rise of the extreme far right will reach heights none of us have seen in the UK due to the fight to overturn Brexit.

When you state anyone who voted for brexit is a racist then condemn racists as far right you expand the far right by more than 50% of the population..... it also includes some unlikely characters..... like jezza..... who wanted to leave the EU in the 70s.

If that's the case the left had better be careful..... they are outnumbered and out represented ... oops

Archived