onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Where has anyone said that everyone who voted for Brexit is a racist?

We are talking about far right extremism here, not mainstream conservatism.

Clearly there is a large and rowdy group of rabble rousing, flag waving, extreme nationalists who have crawled from underneath their stones and are making hay over Brexit.

Farage is almost seen as the acceptable face of all this but included in this hateful number are the likes of the BNP, EDL, Tommy Robinson, Batten, Benjamin and Blaiklock.

They associate themselves with, take advice from, and openly praise far right groups, like US white supremacist, Bannon.

If some of you think these people do no wrong then that's your choice. But I condemn them out of hand and want nothing at all to do with them.

Advert

You should go to the police if you have any evidence that sir nige is racist.

You do have evidence don't you?

Funny how you refer to a man who used a mock up of a fascist poster, who constantly dog whistles to the far right, lied about the UK's immigration policy in order to demonise Syrians and sang nazi songs in his youth as 'sir' yet bleat when people call you racist.

That sounds a bit far right mate, a little naziesque, stifle speech of people you oppose, gag them? Imprison them?

When they came for UKIP I didn't speak up because I wasn't a member of UKIP.

When they came for brexiteers I didn't speak up because I wasn't a brexiteer.

When they came for the rich I didn't speak up because I wasn't rich.

When they came for the bigots and racists I didn't speak up because lol

https://www.onthisday.com/images/people/joseph-stalin-medium.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Official_portrait_of_Jeremy_Corbyn_crop_2.jpg/220px-Official_portrait_of_Jeremy_Corbyn_crop_2.jpg

The way stalin an corbyn are posing in these pictures is identical. In fact, using your earlier example it's almost as if corbyn stole the idea from stalin to pose like this.

I'm sure you will agree that this is conclusive prrof that corbyn is a Stalinist.

Here’s another one.

https://www.desmog.co.uk/sites/beta.desmogblog.com/files/Nigel_Farage_MEP_1%2C_Strasbourg_-_Diliff_%28cropped%29.jpg

Not facts though are they?

It's an extremely biased opinion based on a bit of heavy crow barring and using a made up definition of racism.

Like I say, go to the police and see if you get laughed out of the building. That's despite them loving a made up hate crime now days too.

So where has Corbyn advocated those things? I don’t like Corbyn but to call him a Stalinist is lunacy. And are you saying Farage is not a friend of Bannon?

Guest TommyMac
I agree. That's why it is important to call their **** out and not to be cowed by those that defend them.

There are many moderate conservatives who won't just defend the far right because of Parliament's failure to deliver on the referendum and the calls for a 'People's vote', they will join them. In effect the left wing youth are going to be the reason for the rise in the extreme right. A frightening prospect for all of us regardless of political beliefs.

There are many moderate conservatives who won't just defend the far right because of Parliament's failure to deliver on the referendum and the calls for a 'People's vote', they will join them. In effect the left wing youth are going to be the reason for the rise in the extreme right. A frightening prospect for all of us regardless of political beliefs.

What?!

Where has anyone said that everyone who voted for Brexit is a racist?

We are talking about far right extremism here, not mainstream conservatism.

Clearly there is a large and rowdy group of rabble rousing, flag waving, extreme nationalists who have crawled from underneath their stones and are making hay over Brexit.

Farage is almost seen as the acceptable face of all this but included in this hateful number are the likes of the BNP, EDL, Tommy Robinson, Batten, Benjamin and Blaiklock.

They associate themselves with, take advice from, and openly praise far right groups, like US white supremacist, Bannon.

If some of you think these people do no wrong then that's your choice. But I condemn them out of hand and want nothing at all to do with them.

The reason there is so much polarized hate on social media is because of ott unjustified stereotyping of leavers supported by idiots like Lammy and Soubry.

You band labels around labels such as racist and bigot like they are lollipops when it is wholly unjustified except it reallly is your selfish way of winning an argument you cannot win.

I suggested a change to foreign aid policy and was branded a bigot just for that suggestion without an ounce of apology from you even though i asked for one.

Not helped by the likes of Lammy and Soubry whom are just as bitter and contemptous...if they can be then why can"t you??

You band labels around labels such as racist and bigot like they are lollipops when it is wholly unjustified except it reallly is your selfish way of winning an argument you cannot win.

You were banned from here for an atrocious racist outburst, Carl. You can hardly blame people for labelling UKIPers as racist when they consistently say, do and support racist things. The leader of UKIP has been pro-active about welcoming the far-right in to your party and now you start bleating about being called racist. You can't have it both ways.

You're free to be a narrow minded denier, it won't alter the consequences.

The young left wing are to blame for the rise for the fascists? The people who oppose racism and bigotry and turn out to counter demonstrations by the likes of Yaxley-Lennon and his far-right thugs are to blame for the rise of those very same people,yet the "many moderate conservatives who ... will join them" aren't? You're talking nonsense!

Archived