onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Well I don't use racist language and don't hold racist views. So I am unhappy when people try to silence me by falsely accusing me of disgusting things.

In fact it is you that thinks some language which has been described as racist and is a derogatory term based on skin colour is acceptable to use.

I'm not a big fan of your sanctimonious posts and moral posturing.

You've posted stuff directed at individuals on here which is not acceptable in my opinion, I point it out but I don't constantly try to score points by falsely claiming I'm better than you. I refuse to be judged by you especially when you claim to have evidence for your view points but consistently fail to provide it.

Stop the childish games. Why do you think that the far right is gaining traction? Because constantly calling people racist for no reason radicalizes people. Censorship is the same.

We need reasonable debates protected by free speech but some are hell bent on preventing that.

I've not tried to silence you (the chance would be a fine thing), merely pointed out that you defend and praise bigots and racists. Everything in my quoted post is fact, whether you find it sanctimonious or not is of absolutely no interest to me.

Advert

You advocate for the labour party yet your party is full of anti semite and anti white working class people.

You see this is where arguments become ridiculous on here. The Labour Party is not full of anti-semites nor is if full of people who are anti white working class. It has a small minority who fall into those groups but it is not full of them. Using hyperbole like that does you and your arguments no favours.

Some of you lot write some drivel, you really do.

Where do you get your facts from?

(a) Enid Blyton

(b) Janet and John Book 2

© The Mail

or

(d) The Brexit News.

Abbot and Lammy have not preached hate against white people. Stop making it up.

UKIP misconstrued? Are you having a laugh? Are you really serious?

As I told you all previously, why not try reading critically and having an open mind?

I've trawled through hundreds of pages on this thread and yet to see some of you concede a fair point or acknowledge a fact.

Preaching is the wrong word mate and I have not listened much to lammy but abbot has stepped over the line on more that one occasion and has refused to rectify when given the opportunity.

Recent reports suggest the Labour party is rife with antisemitism, and it's handling of the situation has not been good.... said jezza.... other reports suggesting the leaders office is to blame in some instances.

I would suggest that all groups have their extremists of one form or another. Some groups have connections with others but if we make the assumption that every member of a group is an extremist because some are and every group connected must also be extremist we lead ourselves down a dark road we should not be travelling.

It is possible to want immigration control but not be a racist.

Remainers argue it's best for the country to remain... perhaps some leavers think it's best for the country to control immigration and part of that control would be to stop free movement.... both sides are potentially flag waving for what they think is best for the country..... one side has been called racist idiots who didn't know what they were doing.... you may agree that could build a wall that's difficult to pull down... is it possible there are racists on both sides?..... is it probable that some remainers are racist?...... if the answer is no..... it suggests the immigration control question is simply about race and hate.... again a dark road best not travelled.

Corbyn has a lot closer ties to the Nazi party.....they both hate Jews.

That's a strange comparison... the Nazis hated everyone, even their allies, they didn't just slaughter Jews, anyone not fitting the criteria of the master race was a target....

Stalin killed an estimated 6,000,000 to 7,000,000.

Mao killed an estimated 45,000,000..... either worked, beaten or starved to death.

A comparison of extremes or an extreme comparison?

As a side note..... one prominent Labour mp stated Mao did more good than harm.

I'm not saying he does...... but how do you know he doesn't?

Today he sat down with a young Jewish Labour member to discuss the meaning of Passover. How do I know you don't love Corbyn? How do I know you didn't vote remain? To me it's pretty obvious.

This is just so stupid, and kind of indicative of the level of debate. It makes me very sad. We live in the house that was formally the house of the Rabi, next to what was the Synagogue. Not now. All the Jews were taken away. Transported from a railway station I use every day.

My best friend is a Jew. There is a huge difference between Jewish people and the State of Israel. He's my mate. Along with his Palestian mates. If only life was so simple.

Maybe I'm naive, but I just do not get the problem? I have no problem with anyone (and my wife works for a Muslim company so I hang with plenty of Muslims, no problem).

Today he sat down with a young Jewish Labour member to discuss the meaning of Passover. How do I know you don't love Corbyn? How do I know you didn't vote remain? To me it's pretty obvious.

Hitler sat down with Chamberlain did Chamberlain like Hitler?

He is a politician, I don't trust politicians, they lie, all of them.

I wasn't in the country so couldn't vote, I would have voted to remain if I had voted because it was beneficial to me.

Because you think something is obvious doesn't make it fact.

I asked how you know..... not why you thought..... jezza doesn't hate Jews.

I presume he doesn't..... he would commit political suicide if he admitted he did....

Archived