onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

I've never quite understood why people hate Jews? They seem nice enough to me. The Israeli government fair enough is a pain. Not unique. It's the old I'm not racist but.. my best friend is a Jew. And he can't be doing with the Israeli government either. And tells some stories about what a pain in the arse the religious fundamentalists in Israel are.

And his time in the Israel defence force. Just saying. I don't have a problem with Jews, Muslims (my wife and son work for a Saudi company). Or anyone else for that matter. It's not hard. Live and let live. What is wrong with that as a philosophy?

I've always wondered what the fuss is within the Labour party but the fact is this-

1.Most of the Labour constituencies have a large demographic of Muslim voters

2.Muslims don't like Jews

3.Muslims outnumber Jews by 5-1

4.Labour want and need the Muslim vote...as was proven in the Oldham by-election as one main example

Furthermore, Labour council and hustings meetings allow for sex segregation of Muslim male and female constituents, and nothing is ever said or raised about Labour doing this...on National TV...in the National press...local press

In this day of so called Equality and Diversity...I think the above is an utter disgrace...and they have the nerve to label UKIP supporters racist:doh:

Advert

It's governments who go to war, the majority of people just want to be left to get on with their lives best they can.

Sadly it isn't..... governments may declare war but it's the people who actually go.

Governments are made up of?..............

Fair enough.

But the problem we have with immigration I really don't think will be solved by Brexit.

Immigration from the rest of the world has gone up rapidly in the past 30 years and no government has sought to control it. No-one.

It's partly because we need NHS workers, hotel staff and the like and so we have no choice other than to admit them.

I suspect what will happen is that you might restrict some EU immigrants - some - but end up making up the shortfall from places like Asia.

There is a lot of talk about the points system used in Australia but it doesn't work very well. Australia has been flooded by Chinese workers in their tens of thousands and this is now an issue for Aussie politicians. It isn't as easy to address as you might think and many, of course, would argue that it's a good thing overall and not an imposition.

I don't think anything will be solved by brexit.

No there won't because they weren't promised no deal by the Leave campaign.

The single thing that unites people who wanted no deal, or Norway, or single market or any other version of brexit is........ there is no brexit..... of any kind..... and it appears to have been thwarted by the very people who promised they would deliver.

Take a look at today's headlines and you may notice some odd political reasoning.

The brexit party is leading the polls......

A Labour member suggests it's because Labour won't make it's mind up about a second referendum.

It suggests that people who want to remain would vote for a party who want to leave because Labour won't back another vote to remain.... does that make sense?

Tories are backing the brexit party because they want HS2 scrapped and May out.

Is this project fear 2 for the political class? Nothing to do with reality just grabbing or holding on to power? Let's not concern ourselves about what the people think let's just herd the sheep?

Politicians often ask why the disconnect..... take a look at yourselves..... it's not a parlour game to get control and shout the loudest..... it's not about you keeping your job..... it's not about your party being in control.... it's not about you not liking the leader you chose.

Politicians bend like elephant grass with ANY favourable wind.... fortunately they don't have deep roots and can be blown away every 4 years or so.... with any luck.

None of the above is in support of any political party or prospective members of any government...... members is such an apt word.

Take a look at today's headlines and you may notice some odd political reasoning.

The brexit party is leading the polls......

A Labour member suggests it's because Labour won't make it's mind up about a second referendum.

It suggests that people who want to remain would vote for a party who want to leave because Labour won't back another vote to remain.... does that make sense?

Tories are backing the brexit party because they want HS2 scrapped and May out.

Is this project fear 2 for the political class? Nothing to do with reality just grabbing or holding on to power? Let's not concern ourselves about what the people think let's just herd the sheep?

Politicians often ask why the disconnect..... take a look at yourselves..... it's not a parlour game to get control and shout the loudest..... it's not about you keeping your job..... it's not about your party being in control.... it's not about you not liking the leader you chose.

Politicians bend like elephant grass with ANY favourable wind.... fortunately they don't have deep roots and can be blown away every 4 years or so.... with any luck.

None of the above is in support of any political party or prospeferctive members of any government...... members is such an apt word.

I'm just very tired of this wall to wall bull. I don't have any fight left in me. You know, I have no car use very little energy and what I do use is green. I've done my bit, but don't feel the need to go annoying other people about it. Using my personal jet.

Makes you feel a bit guilty about the next generation, but as far

as I can see they don't give much. So self obsessed.

All the protests, how many have a car?

So it goes.

I've never quite understood why people hate Jews? They seem nice enough to me. The Israeli government fair enough is a pain. Not unique. It's the old I'm not racist but.. my best friend is a Jew. And he can't be doing with the Israeli government either. And tells some stories about what a pain in the arse the religious fundamentalists in Israel are.

And his time in the Israel defence force. Just saying. I don't have a problem with Jews, Muslims (my wife and son work for a Saudi company). Or anyone else for that matter. It's not hard. Live and let live. What is wrong with that as a philosophy?

Great post, totally agree. Everyone should be free to live how they like as long as it doesn't adversely impact other people.

You wouldn't be equating immigration with crime there, would you Carl?

Stop the games. It's so laughable.

You just quoted a post which is explicitly anti racist and are trying to twist it into a race row AGAIN.

Stop trying to attack people for different beliefs. Stop trying to silence people you don't agree with.

Nothing wrong with that philosophy.

Opposing the current right wing government in Israel doesn't mean you hate Jews. It means you are opposed to the policies of that government - which quite frankly, are a disgrace in their attitude to the Arab settlers and the land which they randomly take from them.

I dislike the policies of Trump's government in the US but that doesn't mean I hate all Americans.

I think the word ‘Jew’ is used more than ‘Israeli Government’by the followers of Corbyn,Jean.

Stop the games. It's so laughable.

You just quoted a post which is explicitly anti racist and are trying to twist it into a race row AGAIN.

Stop trying to attack people for different beliefs. Stop trying to silence people you don't agree with.

Hmmm, so you're defending the only person on this thread who has previously been banned for racist comments now? I will post what I like, when I like and don't need the intervention of someone like you, thanks.

Why are you equating immigration with crime, Carl? And as for the following....

I've always wondered what the fuss is within the Labour party but the fact is this-

1.Most of the Labour constituencies have a large demographic of Muslim voters

2.Muslims don't like Jews

3.Muslims outnumber Jews by 5-1

4.Labour want and need the Muslim vote...as was proven in the Oldham by-election as one main example

Furthermore, Labour council and hustings meetings allow for sex segregation of Muslim male and female constituents, and nothing is ever said or raised about Labour doing this...on National TV...in the National press...local press

In this day of so called Equality and Diversity...I think the above is an utter disgrace...and they have the nerve to label UKIP supporters racist:doh:

What a load of nonsense. Do you have any proof whatsoever for your ludicrous comments?

Why are you equating immigration with crime, Carl? And as for the following....

What a load of nonsense. Do you have any proof whatsoever for your ludicrous comments?

Are you seriously saying there is no link in High immigration figures and crime??

Are you suggesting segregation of female and male muslims doesn't go on and wasn't allowed to happen in those meetings when there were various sites illustrating this...regardless that it was hushed up in the press. But then again Rotherham on the scale it was ...also hushed up by Labour.

There were various photos of the meetings at the time of the Oldham by-election and it was well publicised online...are you saying it was all fake news??

Archived