onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

Can we clarify for the sake of argument who we consider to be immigrants or of immigrant descent? Are we talking Angles, Saxons, Jutes, Vikings, Hugenots, Irish, Australians or just people who aren't the same colour as us?

How about the Celts, not to mention the Turks/Anatolians who built Stonehenge.

My dad was an immigrant well a displaced person actually. Neither her or any of his children ever claimed any benefits and worked all their lives. We were poor and what made is especially nice and lovely was snidely little ***** like you who thought that could say anything they wanted to us as my old man was foreign.

I was subjected to this sort of crap at school but invariably this led to a smack in the mouth and it stopped.

The English do think they are something else. Must be all the boiled potatoes and chops

You really are something. You totally deny any link whatsoever with crime from Immigration yet you fail to even see the common denominator which is where there is crime (From all ethnicities) there is high immigration rates

And whilst you harp on about crime being linked to deprived areas it is the areas with high immigration and thuis high deprivation (Wages low, no jobs, Housing scarce)

These are facts...so stop denying that Labour introduced the low wage economy plus the subsidised wages that taxpayers were paying for and what is what the tories have gladly ceased.

As for calling me a racist liar...you are totally out of order...it is clear where there is a need to acquire housing and jobs that pay well and are reasonable to attain, in each case, that unlimited cheap migration would tale a negative role, particularly as migrants sometimes are six in one house

That's why the rents are so high and why we have a housing crisis and people on the street. Nothing racist about claiming that ...that is fact

As for someone claiming facts from the Migration department or OBR etc...these claims can be read in detail and dismissed easily...don't think too much brain power is needed to do that just common sense

My dad was an immigrant well a displaced person actually. Neither her or any of his children ever claimed any benefits and worked all their lives. We were poor and what made is especially nice and lovely was snidely little ***** like you who thought that could say anything they wanted to us as my old man was foreign.

I was subjected to this sort of crap at school but invariably this led to a smack in the mouth and it stopped.

The English do think they are something else. Must be all the boiled potatoes and chops

Let's get one thing clear fella...I haven't said anything detrimental against having immigrants here so get your facts right....I said I wanted controlled immigration sensible immigration...immigration which didn't deflate people's working standards of living and welfare

These nasty little remarks that remainers like to push on people who want change is quite simply pathetic and it's about time people on this site start to wind their necks in and have a good look at themselves in the mirror

Much of what I have said is true and the sooner people stop being condescending and consider the facts the better. If you don't like it tough...put me on ignore and jog on...I couldn't care less

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diane_Abbott

She may not have needed to, given that the subject she studied at Cambridge was history.

Criticise her for her policies or her conduct, but don't infer that she's lacking in intellect. It reflects worse on the accuser than the accused.

You have to wonder why she thought Mao did more good than harm then.

45,000,000 dead over 4 years is quite an achievement..... outstrips Hitler and Stalin combined.

2 things mate.... every country thinks it's something else..... and you shouldn't mock the humble spud, a belly filler when there was little else to eat. A bit like rice in the East.

Her Corbyn and Mcdonnell all had an orgy whilst rehearsing passages from the book

Up bright and early to post that. Well done Carl. Any news on your evidence sorting your 3 ludicrous claims? Oh, and you definitely did say something detrimental about having immigrants here. You repeatedly, in the face of evidence to the contrary, intimated that they were responsible for an increase in crime.

Could I suggest a distinction......

I think there is a problem with immigration.

I don't think there is a problem with immigrants.

It seems to me that a lot of people think the two are the same.

I think it's equally important to be aware that there 'being a problem with immigration' is an opinion, not a given, and that many don't share that view.

Archived