onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite Out

Houston Valiant

Chuck loads of sky blue balls on the pitch. Lets do it in protest until he fooks off.

Good idea, yewth - here's a video of Hull fans doing just that. You never know it might get us some much needed publicity to highlight the joys of belonging to a club owned by Norman Smurthwaite.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/i-dont-think-best-action-696489

Advert

Signed. I'm not being hysterical about this. Nor being wise after the event. When Wildes "took over" there was a press conference. At some point Norman butted in waffling on about the Bycars bogs. The better half said who is that ****? I said "the **** that will take us out the league if he's in charge" and she agreed (the better half has an MSc in Leadership or summat).

And so it came to pass.

I don't think he has ever put anything much into the Vale. Bought the club partially with a loan on the Vale's books. Said many times the commercial income was an outstanding one mill but the accounts he himself posted on here showed they were actually zero. Do your own maths. He's putting in a million a year, and the outstanding commercial contribution of a million a year is no where to be seen in the books.

I know nothing, but the idea that he is somehow taking out a mill, and putting it back in as directors' loans really makes a lot of sense. Also explains the abnormally low turn over Santa pointed out.

Who knows... Fact is he took over a debt free club with one foot in L1 and we currently have debt laden club with one foot in the conference. Smurf fans explain?

Signed. I'm not being hysterical about this. Nor being wise after the event. When Wildes "took over" there was a press conference. At some point Norman butted in waffling on about the Bycars bogs. The better half said who is that ****? I said "the **** that will take us out the league if he's in charge" and she agreed (the better half has an MSc in Leadership or summat).

And so it came to pass.

I don't think he has ever put anything much into the Vale. Bought the club partially with a loan on the Vale's books. Said many times the commercial income was an outstanding one mill but the accounts he himself posted on here showed they were actually zero. Do your own maths. He's putting in a million a year, and the outstanding commercial contribution of a million a year is no where to be seen in the books.

I know nothing, but the idea that he is somehow taking out a mill, and putting it back in as directors' loans really makes a lot of sense. Also explains the abnormally low turn over Santa pointed out.

Who knows... Fact is he took over a debt free club with one foot in L1 and we currently have debt laden club with one foot in the conference. Smurf fans explain?

business do separate the land from business but its what you do with it,

think jacko.hagrid and a few others raised the alarm a while back that things weren't adding up - I was stopped at a friendly v Sheffield wed whilst attending, I had my shirt on and was with family so easily recognisable -the first thing he asked was what are your thoughts about our owner cause he isn't a well liked man and will treat his staff not the best - chose to ignore this as it could be an ex employee with a gripe but once we finished the convo he went on his way --most bizarre in isolation but in the context of the here and now not at all bizarre.

I'm now fully opposed to Norman (and his 30pcs of silver)and don't usually get involved in politics but we are in a really bad place...

Having said that I will not condemn any genuine fan for their thoughts as all sides in v2001 caused lasting damage with who was right wrong etc,, we need to stick together even if diff opinions as this could be our last throw of the dice of league football

And so it came to pass.

I remember having an animated exchange on here with Norman in 2014 when he claimed the clubs turnover was less than under V2001. I asked him why, when our average crowds were more, admission prices were more, the new club shop revenue was up etc. He kept saying the reason was lower attendances, so I kept repeating the average crowd figures then and under V2001 and he twisted himself in knots and eventually told me to go and play on a Motorway!

Separating the ground from the club means if Smurthwaite puts the club into admin, which he could do at any moment - because it is bust basically - he still owns the land and the ground. Probably not worth much.. but if you never actually put any money in - result! Smurthwaite is a cunning sort of Rackmann type. No ability in anything but came by a windfall and makes the most of it by exploiting others. His tenants with leaky taps in Coventry and us.

Why the hell the administrators sold the club to this dodgey chancer is beyond comprehension really.

Separating the ground from the club means if Smurthwaite puts the club into admin, which he could do at any moment - because it is bust basically - he still owns the land and the ground. Probably not worth much.. but if you never actually put any money in - result! Smurthwaite is a cunning sort of Rackmann type. No ability in anything but came by a windfall and makes the most of it by exploiting others. His tenants with leaky taps in Coventry and us.

Why the hell the administrators sold the club to this dodgey chancer is beyond comprehension really.

Did they sell to him or was it sold to Wildes ?

Wilde's "company" ... Norman's money which soon became Norman's company directors loan. They're both tin pot operators. Hair dressing companies, racincg horses, failed hotels and so on... Chancers. The kind of people you see on rip of Britain every day.

I remember having an animated exchange on here with Norman in 2014 when he claimed the clubs turnover was less than under V2001. I asked him why, when our average crowds were more, admission prices were more, the new club shop revenue was up etc. He kept saying the reason was lower attendances, so I kept repeating the average crowd figures then and under V2001 and he twisted himself in knots and eventually told me to go and play on a Motorway!

He's full of **** Tim. Always has been. Obvious to anyone with a brain cell. This is always a dangerous thing to say with the passing of time.. hope all is well with your mum and dad. The shift they put in with the scouts was much appreciated. Your mum IS Akela for me. Mine passed a few years ago. But I think they were friends. Sorry - off topic.

Did they sell to him or was it sold to Wildes ?

Sent from my [device_name] using the onevalefan mobile app

Normans lists of companies shown at the bottom of the 2nd link,, shows him as a director but job list as ifa -independent financial advisor

http://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/co...liance-limitedlink stopped working

http://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/people/17240171-mr-norman-smurthwaite

Paul wildes companies

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/09944737-p-wildes-group-limited

doesn't give you all the current info but does show the people involved and it quite clearly looks like wildes is the main driver and business

Wilde's "company" ... Norman's money which soon became Norman's company directors loan. They're both tin pot operators. Hair dressing companies, racincg horses, failed hotels and so on... Chancers. The kind of people you see on rip of Britain every day.

Companies House records back up your post.

Companies House records back up your post.

Oakwood corporate services crops up a lot , norman was an ifa there I think,

Oakwood Corporate Services Limited

3rd Floor

1 Ashley Road

Altrincham

Cheshire

WA14 2DT

Now if my memory serves me right wasn't all of brunos signing signed via an agent working from Altringham wouldn't happen to be the same address would it?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a vague link with the torquay (normans has taken an interest before)and Peterborough owners(who he supposedly knows) ...wonder if the same form of ownership is duplicated with them clubs

Oakwood corporate services crops up a lot , norman was an ifa there I think,

Oakwood Corporate Services Limited

3rd Floor

1 Ashley Road

Altrincham

Cheshire

WA14 2DT

Now if my memory serves me right wasn't all of brunos signing signed via an agent working from Altringham wouldn't happen to be the same address would it?

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a vague link with the torquay (normans has taken an interest before)and Peterborough owners(who he supposedly knows) ...wonder if the same form of ownership is duplicated with them clubs

http://gb.viadeo.com/en/profile/saide.moussallati

No idea if this website is reliable, but it lists Saide Moussallati, the agent you're referring to, as working for Xcellent Consultants, who's address is as follows:

Suite 15,

Chapel House,

1 Borough Road,

Altrincham,

Cheshire,

Manchester,

England,

WA15 9RA.

Christ. Thats too close to be a coincidence, surely? For a company with Smurf and Wildes' fingerprints all over it to be conveniently within the same postcode as the agent who conned us last summer?

This is a bloke who lists being a director at Port Vale from March 2016 to July 2017 on his LinkedIn, says he's been chairman of Xcellent Consulatants since 2004, and Smurf admitted was part of the deals when I questioned him about it when he made a foray onto this very forum a while back (though he professed ignorance to what Saide's role truly entailed I believe). I believe Doha exposed a lot of this in the summer on a banging thread.

This is a company with no website, no online presence, no real other presence in anything ever.

Maybe the fear of relegation has me in creating conspiracy theories. Or maybe Smurf is up to stuff far more worrying than his blundering persona would have us believe.

I might be reading into it too much, but this is a bit weird? I'll get rinsed by Mattholl, Howjy etc for Fairy Tales and Conspiracy Theories, but they've got to admit that a company owned by Smurf and a company owned by Saide being next door to each other is slightly concerning if nothing else...

Are these addresses where you can just register a company's address without working there? Would that explain it? Like Smurf and Moussellati just rent an address for the purposes of business (not than I understand any of it).

Archived