onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwaite Out

Houston Valiant

I’ll get severe flak for this , but I’ve had enough. The club is in decline, and you’d want to be a fool to think otherwise. Okay,I’m 4,500 miles away , but I love the Vale , and I’ve never seen this kind of situation before, the sixties re-election , V2001 . Because he only has his own agenda, and he will take the club into Non-League. It’s no wonder fans are depressed and apathetic , because he’s holding the club to ransom. Don’t give me that “ He’s signed new players and will fund more in the summer” ******** is what that is . Smurthwaite Out Now!! UTV

Ps No , I haven’t been on the pop. I’m very clearheaded right now about this .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advert

I’ll get severe flak for this , but I’ve had enough. The club is in decline, and you’d want to be a fool to think otherwise. Okay,I’m 4,500 miles away , but I love the Vale , and I’ve never seen this kind of situation before, the sixties re-election , V2001 . Because he only has his own agenda, and he will take the club into Non-League. It’s no wonder fans are depressed and apathetic , because he’s holding the club to ransom. Don’t give me that “ He’s signed new players and will fund more in the summer” ******** is what that is . Smurthwaite Out Now!! UTV

Don't from me you wont.:yes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll get no flak from me or any sane Vale fan.

But who's going to agitate for his removal when then fans will say "Remind me where that rich Chinese businessman is?"

The SC can do very little and most fans aren't up for a battle again. Perhaps it just need someone with balls to stand up and start something.

We have an excellent manager and someone who cares about the fans AND the Club. Norman does neither. He's useless.

You'll get no flak from me or any sane Vale fan.

But who's going to agitate for his removal when then fans will say "Remind me where that rich Chinese businessman is?"

The SC can do very little and most fans aren't up for a battle again. Perhaps it just need someone with balls to stand up and start something.

We have an excellent manager and someone who cares about the fans AND the Club. Norman does neither. He's useless.

I've had enough of him for a long time now at first I thought he was a comical character but soon learned he was a very damaging man and one that we would all rue the day he arrived in his smurf suit. I for one would be up for a battle because as long as he is in charge we will continue to fall.

I've had enough of him for a long time now at first I thought he was a comical character but soon learned he was a very damaging man and one that we would all rue the day he arrived in his smurf suit. I for one would be up for a battle because as long as he is in charge we will continue to fall.

Totally agree.

He is the common denominator in our demise of recent years for numerous reasons.

Mike, the problem is that fans will either say:

*We need to get behind the Club/players/manager at this difficult time;

*Better the devil you know;

*At lest not in Admin;

*Where's this rich businessman?

* delete where applicable.

Taken off my tweets to him off twitter.

@smurfpvfc how does it make you feel when fans who have supported you in the past are starting to want you to sell the Club because of your constant penny pinching and mismanagement bringing the club to its knees. Norman for the love of God save yourself the hassle and go.

I see he was moaning about gates being low again. 8000 v Shrews for a night game, 10,000 v Burton. 12000 v Northampton. Because them games were marketed properly. Smurf the crowds are low at the mo, because your marketing dept is crap. The players your budget provides are crap

M8 I backed Smurf at 1st, but bloody non league clubs are run better. How many behind the scenes staff do we keep losing. Marketing, what bloody marketing?? Catering a joke, floodlights. Improved but still Bycars in darkness at night games. Tannoy system, can't bloody hear it.

Stadium run down with odd coloured seats in places. The pitch shocking and needing investment. And don't get me started on that list who call them selves footballers.

Smurf owns the club so surely the buck stops with him. He keeps saying he wants his money back, bit the club is in a bloody worse position than when he took over.

He needs to swallow his pride, admit he has tried but failed and move on. Get away from the stress of it all Norman, go enjoy your life as surely you don't need the stress anymore. As the more failure the more toxic it will become. The club needs a fresh start with fresh owners

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Archived