onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Notts County v Port Vale

Fosse69

Guest TommyMac
Right. I don't care what you're opinion is of this young woman you are all ripping apart but I will put the record straight regarding her personally. One, she doesn't go around shagging, as someone politely stated. She is in a loving relationship and had been for a few years. To second guess as to where she works in wrong on all levels and Matthol should delete that comment, this is more of a witch-hunt than a forum discussing today's game. I shall contact Rob Fielding personally to get these comments removed and the perpetrators warned. Whatever went on at the game, whatever was said or not said, does not give any of you the right to assassinate someone's character, whether you like it or not !!! To say I'm disappointed on the direction this thread has taken is an understatement !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Is Hagrid's (and others) description of this person's behaviour accurate or not? If it is, what is your problem?

Advert

John Stead seems to think Vale were a good team - https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/2018/january/stead-post-vale/

Felt we could have done with a bit of rotation, with the middle two looking knackered. Maybe Worrall could have started next to Kay.

However, Boot gets better by the game, which makes me look a fool as usual, and the back 4 were resolute throughout. Davis is really solid.

A better final ball and we could have had all 3 points, but 6 points from 9, no goals conceded from open play against 3 of the top 4, and sitting pretty in mid-table is incredible considering where we were.

Another bit of defensive cover now Mad Gavs left, and then hopefully Regis and Angus can contribute straight away. Its looking up.

Just for a moment we had a relatively stable back four. Now Nathan Smith has another new partner. He was just getting back

What was heartening was Anderson was probably our best player before his injury. I think defensively we're looking good; our final ball today, so clinical on Saturday, has cost us.

Guest TommyMac
Whether it is accurate or not it not your concern, Rob has dealt with it. The thread is in regards to the game, I suggest that is adhered to

I agree

Jon Stead is a cheat never a penalty i have being told .

We were the better side its terrible to lose like that but as long as the away followers clapped them off then thats fine .

If Aspo says it wasnt a penalty it wasnt ,only beat us by cheating

We harp on about a debatable penalty decision, it was unfortunate but so what! Football is a funny game remember we will get a dodgy decision go for us and then we won’t moan we have to put it behind us and get stronger from it move on and keep on improving every game under aspin

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Just for a moment we had a relatively stable back four. Now Nathan Smith has another new partner. He was just getting back to form and now has to adapt again. Can't believe we have messed Mad Gav about when he was doing so well.

Bratty’s mate, ‘avin a laugh....

For what it's worth, I thought it was a pen. It was a soft one, but at the end of the day it would have been a foul anywhere else on the pitch.

Once Harness got wrong side and started putting his hands into Stead's back it was only ever going to end one way.

Stead made his run from deep and you'd Harness to be following Jones out of possession so I'm not sure what went wrong. I'm assuming his man passed him on because he'd dropped back so far. There were some old and tired legs in our midfield as the game wore on.

From where I was in the Vale section it looked like Stead got in front of Harness and then stopped, Harness then ran into the back of him Unfortunately when you're so close to the froward in that situation you run the risk of giving away penalties especially when you have more experienced, wiser players. Shame really as we could have been playing until New Years Day 2019 and it still would have been 0-0.

Had the ref booked their player earlier for diving he may have thought twice about drawing the foul.

Archived