onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Notts County v Port Vale

Fosse69

Sjoke City don't have a game next Saturday, so P & Grumble will want plenty of Vale fans imput. We should boycott it next Saturday except to grumble about the lack of time given when Sjoke City have a game on the same day.

Thought they had Coventry in the cup?

Should they lose that cup match then you will not get on P&G till February.

Advert

Right. I don't care what you're opinion is of this young woman you are all ripping apart but I will put the record straight regarding her personally. One, she doesn't go around shagging, as someone politely stated. She is in a loving relationship and had been for a few years. To second guess as to where she works in wrong on all levels and Matthol should delete that comment, this is more of a witch-hunt than a forum discussing today's game. I shall contact Rob Fielding personally to get these comments removed and the perpetrators warned. Whatever went on at the game, whatever was said or not said, does not give any of you the right to assassinate someone's character, whether you like it or not !!! To say I'm disappointed on the direction this thread has taken is an understatement !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

Right. I don't care what you're opinion is of this young woman you are all ripping apart but I will put the record straight regarding her personally. One, she doesn't go around shagging, as someone politely stated. She is in a loving relationship and had been for a few years. To second guess as to where she works in wrong on all levels and Matthol should delete that comment, this is more of a witch-hunt than a forum discussing today's game. I shall contact Rob Fielding personally to get these comments removed and the perpetrators warned. Whatever went on at the game, whatever was said or not said, does not give any of you the right to assassinate someone's character, whether you like it or not !!! To say I'm disappointed on the direction this thread has taken is an understatement !!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't condone any of the personal comments or 'character assassination' being done of this thread.

My comments were regarding the lady's behaviour at the match, which was unacceptable.

I have attended the game today witnessed the events in the upper section of the stand where the foul mouthed disrepectful female was spewing out her vile. I am no angel and swear at games but she is always the same at every away game that she attends.

It’s ridiculous to slate a fellow fan by name on here especially given that she may not have right to a reply!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I felt I had to bring to light her behaviour today. It was unacceptable in any walk of life and in the vicinity of children.

She certainly didn't give the people (children included) she abused much right to reply.

What is staggering is that you don't take issue with her intimidating language to a young girl, but more with the fact she's been named.

She can reply all she wants; many people saw it.

I felt I had to bring to light her behaviour today. It was unacceptable in any walk of life and in the vicinity of children.

She certainly didn't give the people (children included) she abused much right to reply.

She can reply all she wants; many people saw it.

'She' can't reply because 'she' isn't on here but you have no right to criticize anyone, whether you like what was said or not. What you see/hear from someone doesn't necessarily give the whole story. I'm disgusted with the behaviour of folk on here who think it's okay to assassinate someone, pot calling kettle in my eyes. Stick to the topic and DON'T turn it into a witch hunt !!!

'She' can't reply because 'she' isn't on here but you have no right to criticize anyone, whether you like what was said or not. What you see/hear from someone doesn't necessarily give the whole story. I'm disgusted with the behaviour of folk on here who think it's okay to assassinate someone, pot calling kettle in my eyes. Stick to the topic and DON'T turn it into a witch hunt !!!

As I said, I have not commented on her personal life and don't condone those who have. I do agree that such comments should be deleted.

However, I saw with my own eyes a woman swear and threaten a young child.

Fundamentally, Marge, I was there and saw it with my own eyes, along with many others (a couple on this thread), and what occurred cannot be accepted at Port Vale.

Please keep to topic on this thread. Personal insults and putting personal information on a thread are against our rules.

I will be deleting some posts...

*** COMMENTS ON THE NOTTS COUNTY GAME ONLY PLEASE ***

What you see/hear from someone doesn't necessarily give the whole story.

I fail to see what circumcises could excuse her language for all or most of the match,

Also as fans you represent your club... that sort of behaviour reflects on all Vale fans.

sorry robf my responce above was being made whilst you were posting yours...

but I still think its a valid reply.

Folks,

A number of posts have been removed. You may see the reason as "personal abuse" but that doesn't mean the poster engaged in abuse, they may just have been quoting another post and the quote contained abuse and/or personal information.

I would make it clear that I have no problem with bad behaviour being commented on and criticised. Certainly if it had been my 11 year-old spoken to in that way I would also rightly be furious.

But can I suggest that the point has been made (and correctly reported to the club) so can we please get on topic.

I would ask no-one to name the supporter concerned or pass comments on her personal details (employment, lifestyle choices etc).

If any such posts are made, you can report them to the team at [email protected] and if people cannot obey my instructions to stay on topic I will lock this thread...

Thanks for reading this.

Folks,

A number of posts have been removed. You may see the reason as "personal abuse" but that doesn't mean the poster engaged in abuse, they may just have been quoting another post and the quote contained abuse and/or personal information.

I would make it clear that I have no problem with bad behaviour being commented on and criticised. Certainly if it had been my 11 year-old spoken to in that way I would also rightly be furious.

But can I suggest that the point has been made (and correctly reported to the club) so can we please get on topic.

I would ask no-one to name the supporter concerned or pass comments on her personal details (employment, lifestyle choices etc).

If any such posts are made, you can report them to the team at [email protected] and if people cannot obey my instructions to stay on topic I will lock this thread...

Thanks for reading this.

Fair enough mate.

Thought we could have nicked a point second half, but we looked leggy. Still, brighter times ahead. Looked good with Barnett up top.

Archived