onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: EFLT Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

Advert

So you wouldn't have used the word scab re fellow Vale fans but "ignorance" is ok? Are you related to Fartell?

It’s absolute ignorance, look up the meaning of the word, read the plans the EFL and PL are still trying to promote behind the scenes and put the two together.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

The poor attendances in this competition are entirely down to the EFL for destroying what was the only competition solely for L1 and L2 clubs. The premier league with all their money just couldn't leave it alone and have to poke their noses where they don't belong. The sooner the competition changes back the better.

Although I agree that the Academy clubs should not be in it, there was a vote and the lower league clubs had the chance to stop it. ]Greed prevailed and too many voted to let them in, including our own owner who voted for academy clubs this time, reversing his vote the previous season.

yet you agreed and supported the word, you act righteous yet throw comments that demean other people, quite sad how hypocritical you are - fans are people who have the right to choose to go a game or not its their prerogative --simply put nowt do with you what others do or their reasons for doing it putting it nicely

Oh it absolutely is when it puts the long term future of the club I love in jeopardy.

As I say I would not have used the word, this is the THIRD time I have clearly stated that.

Good to keep a winning feeling around the club, however pathetic this competition is.

Disappointed with the attendance though, over 1300 scabs is far to many and for me, slightly worrying.

Was there a picket line to back your cause,

- what a total idiot you are and a cheap shot from a lazy so-called protester, get off your backside and do something positive about your cause if you care that much eh?

don't slag off people for their right to attend or not

Oh it absolutely is when it puts the long term future of the club I love in jeopardy.

As I say I would not have used the word, this is the THIRD time I have clearly stated that.

still nothing to do with you what others do , you have shown you aren't the font of all pvfc or football knowledge but I respect your choice to go or not simply put respect others...one day there will be a European league then a world super league until it can go no further don't support this by supporting any football team by your reasoning.

Some people live for the now and time with their families along with escapism from life's pressures you think you have the divine right to tell them what to do and agree with poster yet not pick up on the manner it was said until you got a bit of stick.

still nothing to do with you what others do , you have shown you aren't the font of all pvfc or football knowledge but I respect your choice to go or not simply put respect others...one day there will be a European league then a world super league until it can go no further don't support this by supporting any football team by your reasoning.

Some people live for the now and time with their families along with escapism from life's pressures you think you have the divine right to tell them what to do and agree with poster yet not pick up on the manner it was said until you got a bit of stick.

Your own logic is hugely flawed as you are telling me what to say. The excuses you use are abysmal in my opinion. They are selfish and damaging.

I will continue to stand by my previous comments and support others, it’s a democratic right and we are trying to protect our club’s long term future.

I said from the outset and now for the FOURTH time I don’t support the use of his particular word, I didn’t support its use in the 80’s either. Attempting to castigate me for not supporting it is perverse!

Your own logic is hugely flawed as you are telling me what to say. The excuses you use are abysmal in my opinion. They are selfish and damaging.

I will continue to stand by my previous comments and support others, it’s a democratic right and we are trying to protect our club’s long term future.

I said from the outset and now for the FOURTH time I don’t support the use of his particular word, I didn’t support its use in the 80’s either. Attempting to castigate me for not supporting it is perverse!

so how is your petition coming on-got many signatures , how is your protest against the owners who supported it, how is your lobbying going on with the FA or have you just chosen to not attend and moan at others for going- need to stop being lazy in your quest and get your act together

Thanks for that,because the Ego's have taken over this thread the game isn't getting discussed ,did Crewe play a strong side?

Both sides made 7 changes from Saturday. Crewe fannyed about with the ball a lot, fell over a lot, we were better at finishing though. Some lovely goals - hard to choose between Forrester's and Montano's as goal of the match.

Archived