onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: EFLT Port Vale v Crewe Alex

Fosse69

Funny, I must have misread the part where you applied those words to everyone that attends these games then.

Funny you choose to pick on my post that references his use and instigation of the words and don’t decry his post but do then try with me. Kills your argument, you are either morally outraged by his words or you aren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Funny you choose to pick on my post that references his use and instigation of the words and don’t decry his post but do then try with me. Kills your argument, you are either morally outraged by his words or you aren’t.

rep you are on a crusade to save lower league football, you have clearly belittled the fans for supporting the team during this competition and clearly shown your distaste of it -

you claim you have signed petitions with lobbyists/protesters yet for all the concern and spouting off you have shown why haven't you contacted Norman and asked why he voted in favour, why haven't you been vocal that he should change his vote the next time it is held as he is the decision maker that represents pvfc along with the other owners.

Its money that has changed owners vote, they have been bought if the fans attending get near to zero and the prem league then offer 30k per win the paying fans don't come into the equation just like the prem league itself & that's more the danger yet you fail to see this.

For me the quicker the b teams are knocked out of this tin cup fiasco the better. Just shows the Premier clubs have the money to sway minds. Just don't want them in the league either and that will be their next try.

As for last night. Great to see Vale beat Crewe and more importantly it gave the fringe players a good run out and will have made Aspin's choice of players for Friday a lot harder to choose from.

Well done Aspin and the team for getting the players ready for last night.

Funny you choose to pick on my post that references his use and instigation of the words and don’t decry his post but do then try with me. Kills your argument' date=' you are either morally outraged by his words or you aren’t.[/quote']

If you read back you'll see I mentioned anyone that decides to throw personal insults like that into their posts, not just specifically you.

For me the quicker the b teams are knocked out of this tin cup fiasco the better. Just shows the Premier clubs have the money to sway minds. Just don't want them in the league either and that will be their next try.

As for last night. Great to see Vale beat Crewe and more importantly it gave the fringe players a good run out and will have made Aspin's choice of players for Friday a lot harder to choose from.

Well done Aspin and the team for getting the players ready for last night.

I think it also shows that collectively these players don't seem as good as I thought they would be.

It was good to see Reeves getting a chance last night too and both he and Regis were clearly given the role of getting past our forward to get on to their back 4. It worked as they got a goal each. Thats the kind of midfield player we need IMO.

I like how REP can get on his high horse about Vale fans cheering on their team whilst simultaneously demonstrating it's ok to loiter in the gutter by wishing 'nowt but bad luck' on young men, some of whom are just starting their careers and have no say in the rules of the competition.

Give me a Vale fan who supported their team over someone who wishes ill fortune on innocent people.

It's a horrible competition that I have boycotted from the start and will continue to. I can understand fans wanting to go as it is still vale and still obviously want to back the lads. However I do think we should look at the bigger picture. The more that go the more chance of these b sides being introduced fully and completely ruining lower league football. I'll continue to boycott, I hope we keep winning as we're in so we might as well get somewhere.

Best outcome for me is crowds continue to decrease across the country in this competition, aspin continues to rotate and give other members of the squad a go, vale win the tournament, and finally and most importantly the whole idea is scrapped and returned to what it was.

It's a horrible competition that I have boycotted from the start and will continue to. I can understand fans wanting to go as it is still vale and still obviously want to back the lads. However I do think we should look at the bigger picture. The more that go the more chance of these b sides being introduced fully and completely ruining lower league football. I'll continue to boycott, I hope we keep winning as we're in so we might as well get somewhere.

Best outcome for me is crowds continue to decrease across the country in this competition, aspin continues to rotate and give other members of the squad a go, vale win the tournament, and finally and most importantly the whole idea is scrapped and returned to what it was.

Anyone else remember the Cheshire League? It was a mixture of reserve sides (including Vale's) and part timers. That's how the EFL will end up if the Prem have their way. The EFL Trophy is the thin end of the wedge.

I like how REP can get on his high horse about Vale fans cheering on their team whilst simultaneously demonstrating it's ok to loiter in the gutter by wishing 'nowt but bad luck' on young men, some of whom are just starting their careers and have no say in the rules of the competition.

Give me a Vale fan who supported their team over someone who wishes ill fortune on innocent people.

What an ignorant post yours is. Give me a Vale fan that wants to protect the future of our club rather than anyone who supports its potential distruction.

Archived