onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Luton Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

And we've managed to score...

...albeit in our own net! but at least it's a start!

Can hear the after match interview with Brown. "It was a game we did not deserve to loose and we did score, so should have won really. Not sure why the ref gave them the 3 points, we scored. Oh yes - wrong end. Oh well, there is always the next game and we need a season to gel, oh yes, forgot, I have a lot of squad players and not sure where they play, but we also have injuries at the moment. Are you sure we lost the game, we did score you know."

And the first move would be to take the Vale Fan off and try upping the tempo a bit -- What was that nursery rhyme - He'll huff and he'll puff and he'll blow your house down ...... Hmmm He's doing the first bit ok but that cows arse still hasn't been hit with a banjo yet.

He's been crap so far tonight, all he's done is whinge and moan!

In the last few matches we have only had to score ONE goal and we would have had a draw in each. when you keep picking men who can't score and leave ones who can on the bench then it is very hard to support the manager's decision making. his inability to drop players who consistently underachieve is mind numbing

Was sarcasm mate, I've been calling for Brown to be sacked since the back end of last season but to be told I need to be more positive and get behind the lads.

Completely agree on your point about the fans. They may be slightly mental, but they do not deserve the club that Smurf has served up to them this past year.

In that case I owe you an apology fella - hadn't seem all of your previous stuff, so I took you on face value. I'm chewing my arm off here hoping we can get a goal off someone's backside and get back in to the game, but it is so depressing at present. I'm clutching on to every straw, so when Jacko says we haven't done badly, I want to believe that the tide will turn, but on recent evidence, we will go 2 - 0 down at some stage and it will be goodnight Vienna. Meanwhile, on another planet, players earning more in a week than the Vale turn over in a month are doing quite well in the Champions League. Funny old game Saint.

In that case I owe you an apology fella - hadn't seem all of your previous stuff, so I took you on face value. I'm chewing my arm off here hoping we can get a goal off someone's backside and get back in to the game, but it is so depressing at present. I'm clutching on to every straw, so when Jacko says we haven't done badly, I want to believe that the tide will turn, but on recent evidence, we will go 2 - 0 down at some stage and it will be goodnight Vienna. Meanwhile, on another planet, players earning more in a week than the Vale turn over in a month are doing quite well in the Champions League. Funny old game Saint.

No worries, I always miss sarcasm on the internet.

We've 100% got players more than good enough to stay up; once a competent managers through the door we'll be fine. Main issue is our long-term future and the off the field issues.

Archived