onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Luton Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Pope and Smith swapping roles is laughable. Stand by my post when Bury beat us 4-1 and I said if Bury dropped him down here for free I wouldn't have him back.

He is now 32 and was brought back purely for season ticket sales not on playing ability. Sad to see .

Unless Brown is sacked tomorrow before it is too late we are down

Good thought on RS just. Why don't Pope and Smith swap roles.

Brown will be thinking about this now for Saturday, as I can't see him leaving.

When you contemplate swapping your centre half for your centre forward, and in your head it actually sounds like a viable option, you know you have hit rock bottom. Put all our wingers across the back, put Pope as a holding midfielder, make de Freitas manager, play whoever isn't injured in a front five - we still couldn't be any worse. Is Tony Naylor still able to walk?

FFS **** off Brown you useless ****.

Norman grow some ******* balls and sack the clueless ***** and employe an Experienced manager who knows what he's doing.

6 straight defeats

Rooted to the bottom of the football league

Just let that sink in..... now tell me we should give him more time to **** it up even more.

Time to act is NOW.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

When you contemplate swapping your centre half for your centre forward, and in your head it actually sounds like a viable option, you know you have hit rock bottom. Put all our wingers across the back, put Pope as a holding midfielder, make de Freitas manager, play whoever isn't injured in a front five - we still couldn't be any worse. Is Tony Naylor still able to walk?

Just hope Brown does not listen to the RS commentary on the way home, then or he will try it on the practice pitches tomorrow. I thought Brown was already using that system of picking players.

FFS **** off Brown you useless ****.

Norman grow some ******* balls and sack the clueless ***** and employe an Experienced manager who knows what he's doing.

6 straight defeats

Rooted to the bottom of the football league

Just let that sink in..... now tell me we should give him more time to **** it up even more.

Time to act is NOW.

Sent from my iPad using onevalefan

Blakeman ' the decision won't be based on tonights performance' **** off we're losing 2-0 and haven't scored a goal for over a month, we could run about all night but if we're not scoring what the ***** the point.

Will he go tonight do people think?

Would like him to go and save some dignity (whats left now), but feel he will have to be told to leave after a couple more games.

But then we have the worry - who will be given the job and will it be another inexperienced manager.

Archived