Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Luton Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

We're not bottom anymore! It starts here

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

We've fell off the sentinel!!

I would say lose and your out he took us down after assembling his team for half a season and bottom of league 2 this is an all time low

Relying on the law of averages is about all we can hope for tonight :sad:

Sent from my SM-G935F using the onevalefan mobile app

I am totally behind the players as I think they can do it and do it with ease, but now wondering if they are actually willing to play for the management team. Note management team and not just Brown, after hearing rumours from Vale Park. However, Brown is making it hard to get behind him at the moment. Totally see why people are getting fed up with Brown.

I just wish people would stop being so negative and got behind brownie and the lads

There are probably a couple of hundred Vale fans there tonight Hagrid who have done just that, and are being rewarded with another below par performance. We all want to get behind them - we are Vale fans - but at the moment, the stuff we are being served is awful. One nil down and we seem to have lost the game. Would love to be proved wrong - Dan Turner brace in the last five minutes would be nice, but dear God, this is garbage. Bottom of the league and losing at Luton without much to shout about. Those who went down to this game, I salute you.

There are probably a couple of hundred Vale fans there tonight Hagrid who have done just that, and are being rewarded with another below par performance. We all want to get behind them - we are Vale fans - but at the moment, the stuff we are being served is awful. One nil down and we seem to have lost the game. Would love to be proved wrong - Dan Turner brace in the last five minutes would be nice, but dear God, this is garbage. Bottom of the league and losing at Luton without much to shout about. Those who went down to this game, I salute you.

Was sarcasm mate, I've been calling for Brown to be sacked since the back end of last season but to be told I need to be more positive and get behind the lads.

Completely agree on your point about the fans. They may be slightly mental, but they do not deserve the club that Smurf has served up to them this past year.

I am totally behind the players as I think they can do it and do it with ease, but now wondering if they are actually willing to play for the management team. Note management team and not just Brown, after hearing rumours from Vale Park. However, Brown is making it hard to get behind him at the moment. Totally see why people are getting fed up with Brown.

My mate officiated on Saturday and said the dissent shown towards the Vale bench was the worst he'd heard in over 1,000 games.

This is not the worst we've played. Their goal was a total fluke and they haven't given Hornby a great deal to do. Apart from a great free kick from De Freitas which produced a brilliant save from their keeper, we've not threatened enough. At the risk of putting the mockers on him, Anderson has been excellent.

Archived