onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Second bidder ( Kevin Jones Consortium)

Santa

If true and there are multiple bidders it opens a senario where one bidder could be OK with buying the club but not the ground leaving Mr Smurf with the stadium and rent to "repay" his loans. I don't think any sensible bidder would proceed in this manner and IMHO it's a senario which every Vale fan should be against.

Advert

always good to know what you are up against :shifty:

If they are a group of companies obviously dont have the cash individually a fall out and house of cards collapses..too convenient though same time same day same amount what are the chances

snow ball... hell... spring to mind

We were told last year by Scumthwaite that four different parties paid for exclusivity and were hoping to buy the club. One was Synectics, one supposed Norwegian hedge fund, another supposed Boston hedge fund, I wonder if this consortium were the fourth?

seems all 4 found problems [of one sort or another] and didnt proceed

the original was kept quiet... it didnt do any good... the only option was to make it public, it saves denials

Don't agree.Why have figures been quoted?What about "We've made an offer which we think the club is worth."We all wanted to know,some on here already knew.

For those of u old enough to recall......Billy smarts circus rolls into town! The more I read on ovf the more convinced I become that reality is a million miles away from anything concerning Port Vale. Rumour after rumour flood in and we are expected to believe some of the tales that would grace Ripley Would You believe It. I prefer to deal in facts and absolute truth. Entertaining it may be but until such time any 2nd bidder is CONFIRMED I will sit tight.

Sent from my SM-G920F using the onevalefan mobile app

I've been told today that Norman has received a second offer to buy the club.

This new bid was received on the same day as the original one from Synectics and matches their valuation of £1,250,000.

I believe it's a consortium of local companies, one of which is Manor Shop who sponsor the Railway Stand.

I hope some of the other members of the consortium actually have some money then....

Wait and see what's in the sentinel next week as believe they are aware

Sent from my BUSH SPIRA D4 5.5 using the onevalefan mobile app

They will save the club I'm sure!

Good news by the sounds of it, the more genuine interested parties the better as long as they aren't hedgefunds. The owner can negotiate a higher price and we get people who desperately want the club and are prepared to pay an agreeable price.

Still want to see the colour of their money and their detailed business plans none the less.

Archived