onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ex-Chairman's Statement

valeparklife

Advert

Cake/' eat it sprigs to mind. I wouldn't put any more money in either

You'd think the bloke would have an ounce of decency in him and think "well, I ballsed it. I'll lob a last bit of money at the club and give them a chance for the future, maybe I can salvage a bit of dignity and my reputation."

Alas, no. He's a businessman I'm told. Morals and ethics don't come into play. He's made a mistake, the club's paying for it, balls to whatever happens to you now.

Not sure how Smurf's repentance is of any significance.

He only states facts.

That there remains any Smurf-apologists is a farce.

As he said, he nearly put us back into admin years ago. He doesn't give a **** about PVFC otherwise these endless excuses would have stopped years go. FFS he's even mentioning Adams now.

Just listen to what Synetics will offer. Haggle a bit and then **** off.

he was in over his head from day 1

i'm far from an expert in club ownership, and this may have already been brought up, but am i right in thinking he separated the club from the ground? what is up for sale?

I assume it's the club (everything but the stadium) which includes the right to play in EFL/FA competitions, future income from matches, merchandise, player registrations etc????? But also includes its liabilities.

Garlick needs to come out ASAP and provide a statement as to where we go from here first to tell us the Management structure including the Team Manager and new Season Ticket prices

The Fans who have deserted us because of Smurf need to come back and support our club going forward as most critics have said that we need to be run within our means which in the grand scheme of things is a League Two club!

We will be a bigger fish in a smaller pond next year and we enjoy bigger gates than most of the clubs that are left so I can't see us failing to work within our turnover, its not like we have a load of Players under large contracts so it will be a situation where we have to live within our means until the club has sold

When we are eventually sold I would hope that our 'toxic' fans get behind the new regime and support whoever it is insteadd of launching vendettas to discredit them again and so we go on!!

The one thing the Vale must NOT do is to appoint a new manager until the ownership matter is settled. Any self-respecting new owner will wish to sign their own man and not inherit someone else's choice. Finding someone has already been appointed would simply act as a disincentive to potential owners who want to put their own stamp on the club.

Anxious times...

Archived