onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread:: Port Vale v Milton Keynes

Fosse69

Fingers crossed that perhaps 1-2 from the very long long list of 9-10 injured players can rise from the treatment table and manage 90 for us.

The frustrating thing is that we need them now not in 3 weeks time when it could be too late.

But you look at the team and bench that finished the Coventry game and realise (with respect to them all) that we really are operating with a threadbare, inexperienced squad that lacks quality all over the pitch. Maybe only 4 of that lot would start on Saturday if we had everyone fit and that must be a huge worry for Brown.

Advert

Sorry but he couldn't head a bus queue!Totally useless and if he plays up front we'll lose 3-0!!

Unbelievably negative a lot of fans r on this site .

How about his team .

Melhmet

Taylor Smith Bikey Streete Kiko

Tavares Amoros Foley

Eagles

Turner

2 ball winners and foley bomb on Taylor and Kiko giving us the quality from out wide later on in the game 65 mins when reg comes on for whoever out the three is tired from the midfield trio to play up top with Turner who should be able run all day as he as hatdly played .

The 5 at the back should keep us solid and from from set pieces Bikey could be the difference .

Get behind the lads in Black and White be negative in the after match comments if the performance deserves that .

But as far as im aware its 0-0 at present with a whole game to play and we have to be better than them .

Eagles capable of a wonder strike ,Streete and Smith a header ,Ryan Taylor a free kick ,Foley a late run and fine finish etc

If the fans r as superb as last 2 home games Vale will win i think they will be .

Utv

Surely Turner offers more than Reg,so imo should start if Forester and Hooper aren't fit

Reg's performance on Tuesday was beyond laughable. He just isn't a footballer. Previous to this I thought it was semi-funny watching him bamboozle everyone for 5 mins or so at the end of games by flailing around like a baby giraffe, but getting totally bullied for 90 mins at bottom of the league was the final straw for me.

I'd go as far as saying stick two non-strikers up top, such as Eagles and Kelly. They cannot possibly be worse than Reg.

Need a win in this one but the only thing I would put my house on is if we lose the idiots will be out in force on here talking about Phoenix clubs (more like Phoenix nights) and insinuating trouble at the last home game of the season. (Wonder why our police bill is so high with idiots like that)

Need a win in this one but the only thing I would put my house on is if we lose the idiots will be out in force on here talking about Phoenix clubs (more like Phoenix nights) and insinuating trouble at the last home game of the season. (Wonder why our police bill is so high with idiots like that)

I agree.....It's The Vale, we should just have a cup of tea and carry on.

Unbelievably negative a lot of fans r on this site .

How about his team .

Melhmet

Taylor Smith Bikey Streete Kiko

Tavares Amoros Foley

Eagles

Turner

2 ball winners and foley bomb on Taylor and Kiko giving us the quality from out wide later on in the game 65 mins when reg comes on for whoever out the three is tired from the midfield trio to play up top with Turner who should be able run all day as he as hatdly played .

The 5 at the back should keep us solid and from from set pieces Bikey could be the difference .

Get behind the lads in Black and White be negative in the after match comments if the performance deserves that .

But as far as im aware its 0-0 at present with a whole game to play and we have to be better than them .

Eagles capable of a wonder strike ,Streete and Smith a header ,Ryan Taylor a free kick ,Foley a late run and fine finish etc

If the fans r as superb as last 2 home games Vale will win i think they will be .

Utv

Unbelievably negative cus Vale r unbelievably S h I t e and look like a relegation team from bak to front

Bikey in Streets place and Street as striker, he's our top scorer and the most likely one to score against M.K.Dons.

Are we that desperate to play Bikey who Brown reckons id not fit and wont be for a while ?

Whats happened to all those players that were going to set Div.1 on fire this season and would have a job to hold on to last Christmas ?

What a ruddy shambles.

Thanks Smurthwaite.

Unbelievably negative cus Vale r unbelievably S h I t e and look like a relegation team from bak to front

Yes but they r our ***** and always will be for as long as they exist.

Us Railway standers ( second half attacking the bycars ) love Reggie ,i go Railway paddock bottom first half and we encourage like crazy .

Its not all over till the lady sings ( whether she fat or skinny is no business of mine ) .

Michael Browns Black and white army lets keep the atmosphere going what has been in the main superb last two games then hopefully the players will respond .

They Better .

Utv

Us Railway standers ( second half attacking the bycars ) love Reggie ,i go Railway paddock bottom first half and we encourage like crazy .

Its not all over till the lady sings ( whether she fat or skinny is no business of mine ) .

Michael Browns Black and white army lets keep the atmosphere going what has been in the main superb last two games then hopefully the players will respond .

They Better .

Utv

I didn't hear many of the black and white army roaring them on at Coventry!Love Reg?Oh dear:doh:

Your enthusiasm is to be admired. But do look constructively we have looked like a team who is going down for many weeks now. Perhaps we just need putting out of our misery.

They Better .

Utv

Archived