onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Shrewsbury

Fosse69

Advert

What was Brown doing bringing Kelly on.

Does he want to lose the match when he has Reg to bring on.

He replaced a tiring Eagles (who had a good game) with Kelly, presumably for energy and to run at them and to keep the shape. Why bring Reg on? Turner only came on at half time, Hooper should last 90 minutes? we were winning

Great result tonight onwards and upwards to coventry on tuesday got to make sure we win that one.The only gripe i have after tonight is surely Foley has to be made captain leads by example on the pitch never stops running unlike Purkiss who seems to be in a world of his own on the pitch.

All this talk about "big reg"

Still.

Facts are whilst he may cause panic, he does so because of his awkwardness and having little to zero skill on a football field.

Going forward it's not what we want or need.

He can't head a ball, pass a ball or control a ball.

He's garbage.

Move on.

All this talk about "big reg"

Still.

Facts are whilst he may cause panic, he does so because of his awkwardness and having little to zero skill on a football field.

Going forward it's not what we want or need.

He can't head a ball, pass a ball or control a ball.

He's garbage.

Move on.

To be fair he does change the game. That's proven. Tonight he wasn't needed but he could be an asset later on the year.

To be fair he does change the game. That's proven. Tonight he wasn't needed but he could be an asset later on the year.

How many times? Once? Twice? Certainly no more during the course of this season.

He really is garbage and will hopefully be dropped off at Blackpool beach after the fleetwood game.

i still think its going to be a great struggle to stay out of league 2 because the teams weve played recently are poor and weve looked nothing better. i still maintain we need an experienced manager in to resolve this before its too late. ignore this at your peril. ive been right before and im not wrong about this.

Well, how's about you put your money where your mouth is?

If Vale stay up you pay 100 quid to a chosen charity of my choice.

If Vale go down I'll pay 100 quid to a chosen charity of your choice.

Deal?

How many times? Once? Twice? Certainly no more during the course of this season.

He really is garbage and will hopefully be dropped off at Blackpool beach after the fleetwood game.

Once or twice is correct.but with the position we are in that once or twice could happen and again and could be enough. He comes on and dosent look like a footballer. But he unsettles the defenders and it creates chances, personally I'm glad he's back as he's another option up top in which we've really been lacking and can (although rare) change the game.

i still think its going to be a great struggle to stay out of league 2 because the teams weve played recently are poor and weve looked nothing better. i still maintain we need an experienced manager in to resolve this before its too late. ignore this at your peril. ive been right before and im not wrong about this.

I think your wrong.

I've consistently said brown ain't the man but he's brought in experiences pros and made some quite abrupt changes such as fasan being dropped when need me. I think he has a long way to go but 6 points is 9 is a great start. Back him till the end of the year and I think we'll be ok.

Once or twice is correct.but with the position we are in that once or twice could happen and again and could be enough. He comes on and dosent look like a footballer. But he unsettles the defenders and it creates chances, personally I'm glad he's back as he's another option up top in which we've really been lacking and can (although rare) change the game.

In my opinion it's not another option, it's the lowest option.

Young Dan Turner came on tonight and by all accounts put in a cracking shift and played well.

I wouldn't have the cumbersome clown anywhere near a professional football club, least of all our own, but each to their own.

Whoever gave kiko a 1 for a rating is a disgrace. The kid's playing his part.

Absolutely correct. I think Kiko is a really decent footballer. Gets the odd thing wrong occasionally when it comes to defensive decision making but he has a lovely left foot and isn't afraid to take the odd risk to try and make something happen on the attacking front. His attitude also seems top notch and his work rate is excellent.

Kiko does have the ability to put in a good cross, his main problem is that he doesn't react fast enough when under pressure, he is still adjusting to the pace of the game I think. He would be better in midfield but we have better players there already. I like his attitude but he is a development squad player in the first team and unlike Turner and Reeves, who are also development players, because he is at the back any errors are potentially more serious. I thought Billy had another excellent game last night, that ball out of defence to Chris Eagles late on was another beauty, shame Eagles was tiring and didn't take full advantage of it. I like Dan Turners efforts too, he just needs a first team goal to boost his confidence.

Massive massive win. For the first time in a long long time, im now starting believe we CAN stay up. The football we played for the 2nd goal was just brilliant. Smith again was outstanding. The only downside was another 2 more injuries. Our home form is playing a massive part in our survival.

Archived