onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Shrewsbury

Fosse69

Trouble is we only have 4 home games left - and 2 of them are Blunts and Bolton. To stay up we are going to have to get some away points - massive game again on Tuesday.

We need fear no-one at home and we can win at Coventry and Chesterfield. We're in decent form and we're scoring goals.

Have some faith man!!

Advert

We won because the two centre halves where magnificent which meant the keeper had very little to do.we beat Swindon last weekend again not because of the keeper. Boot should be given a run of games who is better than both these keepers.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

If he had little to do how can you question his technique? Other than the one cross which was too high for anyone to deal with he did nothing wrong. How many people used to question Jaks technique when coming off his line and dealing with crosses.

We won because the two centre halves where magnificent which meant the keeper had very little to do.we beat Swindon last weekend again not because of the keeper. Boot should be given a run of games who is better than both these keepers.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

He isn't though. Boots had a go, he isn't good enough there's a reason why all the different managers at vale haven't gone with him.... the lad on Friday played his first match, let's give him a chance first.

I have just watched the extended highlights on VP and when Taylor scored, Hooper looked frustrated and as if he spat his dummy out. He had just completely missed his shot before Taylor sweeped it in but regardless of who scores, you would have thought they would be over the moon if it means we stay in this league!

I have just watched the extended highlights on VP and when Taylor scored, Hooper looked frustrated and as if he spat his dummy out. He had just completely missed his shot before Taylor sweeped it in but regardless of who scores, you would have thought they would be over the moon if it means we stay in this league!

Yes I spotted that. It would have been a good dummy if he meant it!

Melhmet 5 a bit shaky nothing he could do about doddsy goal a fine finish.

Purkiss 6 he is playing better id like c him.score a goal Phil Neal used to score regularly from right back years ago .

A steady performance no mistakes .

Smith 9 Collossal

Streete 9 Didnt know he had been out so kong u couldnt tell he was superb .

Kiko 6 played a vital role in matchwinning goal ,does some things well and others not so well .

Taylor 8 scored one set up one along with Purkiss closed that side down well from a defensive point of view ,a lovely goal and corner .

Reeves 8 for someone so youn he was terrific he tackled he used the ball well ,mighty impressive really .

Foley 9 Great header his work super as always lets hope he kicks on now and bangs some more goals in

Eagles 10 love the way this player plays ,he glides past people ,he is a footballer he is brilliant and he is getting better every game .

Hooper 7 missed a easy chance from Eagles through ball i honestly think he would flourish with Regino Cecelia up front with him .

Forrester 3 very poor but injured and looked like he had cramp after 10 mins .

Guy 5 wasnt really involved got injured but doesnt half put in in .

Turner 7 i liked whati saw he certainly wants go at people and did a good job .

All in all a very solid performance with two good goals .

The fans 10 they bouncedthey sand they encouraged .

Brown and coaching staff 10 .

Utv

Originally Posted by sheffield61

Peterborough 10/11 , millwall 4/6 , would be a marvellous double!!?😆😆😉

Can't see both of them winning.

In fact from a purely betting profit point of view a couple of lay bets on posh and millwall might pay better - and if they both lose, its good news for Vale.

Typical me - never had a bet on it but both would have paid on a draw. The other results helped, but I can't see Bury being in trouble for much longer as Lee Clark has made a massive difference there and is a superb manager in my view.

Still, I've won on the last 3 Vale games, predicting the correct results (and score for Swindon) and my tip for Coventry is a low scoring draw 0-0 or 1-1. I wont mind losing if Vale win though.

Archived