onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Port Vale v Bradford City

Fosse69

Exactly i like Brown and i think we r improving .

No game can be predicted anything can happen for example the centre half of Bradford could lose concentration and Hooper could be through on goal then the centre half could push Hooper to the floor and get sent off ,pen to Vale early goal and Bradford a man light ,confidence flowing and shots reigning in on there goal .

A 2nd goal follows and in the Bradfords manager desperation get a goal back Vale score 2 or three more .

Thats what peterboro did they mugged us off when we hammered them all second half .

what goes around comes around .

Vale 4 Bradford 0

Goaaarrrnnnn.

Have you ben on the pop early?

Advert

I was referring to possession more than shots and goals scored - the latter has been the issue since Wells left.

We'll see about 60% of the ball, or at least that seems to be the figure consistently stated on the BBC.

After Chilie lost 3 0 to Uruguay despite having 70% of possession their manager said:

"One night, I went to a bar, I was with a woman. We talked all night. We laughed, we flirted, I paid for several drinks of hers.

At around 5am, a guy came in, grabbed her by the arm and took her to the bathroom. He made love to her and she left with him. That doesn’t matter, because I had most of the possession on that night."

Tavares is past it. He played 3 full games last season for Setubal, was an unused sub for 11 games and played around half of 18 games, either coming on as a sub or going off. What makes anyone think he is going to set league 1 alight?

Ah yes,the very same Setubal who are currently 8th in the Primeira Liga and beat Benfica last month.What makes you think League 1 is a better standard?

No idea.

We've sold out two allocations but no one knows what's been issued so far.

Club keep confirming that their out of adult tickets, and thus should purchase on the day?

We tend to take around a 1,000, so it'll be around that.

Really don't know.

And Vale's average gate increases yet again.

We have been due someone bring a decent following as walsall bringing 838 on boxing day is the most anyone has brought this season.

Didn't Bristol Rovers bring more than that last Saturday? I'm sure it said they had about 1,000 on the radio?

Anyway, I hope Mark Marshall fails his fitness teat because I could see him having a field day against our full backs. Whoever Bradford pick from their squad it'll be a tough game for us, we needed to beat Bristol last week to relieve some of the pressure in this game but, as usual, Vale like to do things the hardest way possible! That said I think it's a winnable game if our players really dig in and work hard, we cannot afford to allow Bradford time and space (eg, like giving Bodin 300 sq miles and 20 minutes to pick his pot last week) or they'll murder us.

Archived