onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke by--election

Bea Smith

so you think its funny that a 78 yr old man who has just had surgery on his prostate and had to urinate, was yelled at by a hysterical woman who wudnt allow himto use her toilet?

I have a neighbour who has the same problem & I know the problems this surgery causes.

Instead of mocking, try understanding the problem and hope it never happens to you

Advert

so you think its funny that a 78 yr old man who has just had surgery on his prostate and had to urinate, was yelled at by a hysterical woman who wudnt allow himto use her toilet?

I have a neighbour who has the same problem & I know the problems this surgery causes.

Instead of mocking, try understanding the problem and hope it never happens to you

Not a big deal for me I admit, but he asked after being caught to be fair.

Im sure you would have been as understanding if it was a labour candidate though.

Not a big deal for me I admit, but he asked after being caught to be fair.

Im sure you would have been as understanding if it was a labour candidate though.

its completely irrevelent what political party he supports, if any. Its the press and of course Radio Stoke who r making the point over & over again, that he is a ukip supporter.

4 fooks sake, hes a human being who has just had surgery on his prostate.

If u want hilarious watch this weeks question time it's from stoke on the day of the election so I predict a riot

Im not sure why there would be a riot, the overwhelming emotion I sense with ordinary people everywhere, whether SOT, Preston or London, is apathy and being brow-beaten.

We had the worst PM ever in Cameron, now we have an unelected nonentity in May, no strong opposition and the rest of the world in a sorry state.

I predict a bit of shouting on the TV programme, a pathetic low turnout for the by-election and a Labour win with all the parties shrugging off their own bad vote by saying 'Look how much so-and-so's vote went down', and using false percentages and statistics to try and save their sorry faces.

Then nothing will change in SOT, but hopefully Mr Nuttall will not darken the doors of the Potteries again and stay where he belongs.

The UKIP lies have been one slightly redeeming aspect of the whole thing by their amusing aspect, but they've gone too far today - someone told me one of them said Vale will get 52 points and finish mid-table.

its completely irrevelent what political party he supports, if any. Its the press and of course Radio Stoke who r making the point over & over again, that he is a ukip supporter.

Well if he has just had surgery he shouldn't have been out delivering leaflets, and certainly that doesn't excuse him urinating in a 73-year-old womans garden in broad daylight, that's just taking the p... oh, wait a minute. :smile:

ps Given UKIPs record on bending the truth, are we sure this man HAS actually had surgery ?

And as a ukip supporter you'd have still defended a labour candidate as passionately I assume. But from the info I've seen (and taking the ukip statement as completely true lol) I tend to agree. More a lack of thought than anything sinister.

Yes, I do think its funny - absolutely hilarious to be exact, and I've had plenty of surgery though not that op thankfully.

But he should have stayed at home and even then its unforgiveable to pee in an OAPs garden at 1145 in the morning uninvited.

Why on earth should she allow a complete stranger in, having seen him doing what he did - she might have sounded strong (and good luck to her, Peggy Mount the second !) but she is 73 herself.

I mean if Donald Trump had been there, maybe it would have been welcome, but we aren't talking a Moscow hotel party here - no wonder the poor lady was 'hysterical'.

I'd have rubbed the dirty feckers nose in it myself and made him clear it up with a bucket and hot water. I hope the police prosecute him, not for being caught short, but for trying to force his way inside that womans home.

It was pure Victor Meldrew stuff, and I look forward to the six-part series 'UKIP comes calling' on TV soon. Next week, Nigel comes and fertilises your lawn ?

Whilst it certainly looks like the ukips have ****** their chances of winning in S-o-T, I'm now beginning to wonder if they're actually ****** as a party. Police and EU investigations, seemingly finding it impossible totell the truth, a grubby liar as leader, riddled with debt and now they've even got their own chairmen resigning. That's not even mentioning the farce with that weird woman they elected as their last leader and the punch up in the European Parliament. They've got what they wanted and I really don't think they can carry on after all this. The most corrupt and laughable party I've ever come across. I believe that there's not much use for the likes of the NF / EDL/ BNP now that the ukips are around. I'm starting to think the same of the Monster Raving Loony Party. As I said earlier, Flying Brick or Lying Pr ick, what's the difference? :laugh:

What would have been the response if the roles had been reversed and the lady had been a Tory supporter and had pulled her pants down and weed on his lawn in broad daylight?

The Tories would never engage in that sort of behaviour in the run up to a by-election.

It would have to be a general election or a national referendum at least, or a private party in Chelsea involving, allegedly, members of the House of Lords, the Admiralty, some ex-members of Thatchers' cabinet and a few top civil servants with whips and leather.

And for some more hilarity, here is a clip of what afternoon tea is like at the UKIP tea rooms:-

What would have been the response if the roles had been reversed and the lady had been a Tory supporter and had pulled her pants down and weed on his lawn in broad daylight?

as far as I know, women, wotever political party they support, do not have a prostate

Archived