onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stoke by--election

Bea Smith

Advert

Not quite. Paul Farrelly did indeed vote against allowing the PM to invoke article 50. Ruth Smeeth didn't however.

Sorry Twitters, I read the first post too quickly and assumed it said Smeeth and Flellow. Theresa May has claimed in a letter to me received this morning that both the other Stoke MPs "voted against my plan to deliver Brexit". That is simply untrue. As you say, Farelly did vote against Article 50 though.

He's also put it in statements and/ or stated it in interviews. Ukippers won't actualy confront that, preferring instead to go on about smears and press secretaries. It's their usual obfuscation tactics. Nuttall DID claim he lost close and personal friends at Hillsborough but the likes of Carl think that by continually trotting out the party line of denial and pathetic counter-claim, that they'll wriggle off the hook. Thing is, I think people are beginning to see through it, which is why I'd happily put money on them not winning the by-election. They're a grubby little party, led by a squalid compulsive liar and, from what I've read on here, supported by disingenuous and witless idiots.

Nuttall is complaining that someone is spreading lies about him. To which a Twitter wag replied: yes, it's you, you dopey tw@t.

Sorry Twitters, I read the first post too quickly and assumed it said Smeeth and Flellow. Theresa May has claimed in a letter to me received this morning that both the other Stoke MPs "voted against my plan to deliver Brexit". That is simply untrue. As you say, Farelly did vote against Article 50 though.

Yep you are right on that.

I've read a few reports that think there will be a low turnout which could save Labour. I think it says a lot about the poor standard of candidate from the two front runners.

The Monster Raving Loony, aka The Flying Brick , is standing on a promise to introduce Piranha into the Trent in order to make fishing a spectator sport. Sounds good to me.

Pity there isn't a Monster Raving Chairman party, I know someone who would be an ideal candidate.

Free corsets for under 5's and piranhas is nothing compared to believing a strange phone call from a husky voiced Latin lady called Maureenho who has a 'friend' who will bring riches from all across Europe and show you things you have never seen before at Vale Park and get you out of this accursed League One.

I wonder if Nuttall will become our new manager when he loses next week ? Karl the killer will be happy.

They're a grubby little party, led by a squalid compulsive liar and, from what I've read on here, supported by disingenuous and witless idiots

That's the exact kind of statement that anger and alienate the indignous population and push Labour further and further away from working class people. They do not represent anybody anymore with any aspiration to make their lives better...and to challenge Labour's pathetic long term domination of the area means to be met with personal angered and undemocratic comments that basically says'If you don't agree with us you are stupid'.

That doesn't just come from a grass roots person like yourself...but from the very top of the Labour party...I seriously think it is the Labour Party that has been found out and you will realise this when UKIP win the Stoke on Trent Central seat next week!

Didn't you post this rubbish on the other thread? You must be desperate to ensure Nuttall doesn't win. He never made anything up...instead a lot has been taken out of context the bottome line is Stoke on Trent needs a refreshing change and to have someone whom will actually work for the constituency instead of taking Stoke on Trent for granted as a safe seat...this is why Stoke on Trent does not improve it's life chances for a majority of people whom have always worked but got no where...enough is enough

No answer to this. Deluded in in the extreme. I hope for anyone's sake who are in Stoke Central that this fruit bat doesn't get in.

That's the exact kind of statement that anger and alienate the indignous population and push Labour further and further away from working class people. They do not represent anybody anymore with any aspiration to make their lives better...and to challenge Labour's pathetic long term domination of the area means to be met with personal angered and undemocratic comments that basically says'If you don't agree with us you are stupid'.

That doesn't just come from a grass roots person like yourself...but from the very top of the Labour party...I seriously think it is the Labour Party that has been found out and you will realise this when UKIP win the Stoke on Trent Central seat next week!

Where do you live? Do you have a vote next week?

Archived