onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trump

Jacko51

It's becoming a case of here today gone tomorrow, "The Donald" still thinks he's on the Apprentice. Glad that Scaramucci character has gone he appeared an absolute skunk. I want Spicey back, SNL won't be the same.

Scaramucci sacked.He was caught doing the fandango in the Oval Office.

Advert

This is spooky..Trump used 'We are the Champions' as part of his campaign and Bicycle Race features the lyric "Don't want to be the president of America"

You say coke I say caine

You say John I say Wayne

Hot dog I say cool it man

I don't wanna be the President of America

Forget collusion with Putin it's the Donald's collusion with Queen we need to be concerned about....then there is the song Mustapha which predicts the rise of IS

We should be told

This is spooky..Trump used 'We are the Champions' as part of his campaign and Bicycle Race features the lyric "Don't want to be the president of America"

You say coke I say caine

You say John I say Wayne

Hot dog I say cool it man

I don't wanna be the President of America

Forget collusion with Putin it's the Donald's collusion with Queen we need to be concerned about....then there is the song Mustapha which predicts the rise of IS

We should be told

Born in Queens.:ohmy:

The plot thickens....

And Brian May was born in Feltham..nudge nudge. With the departure of Scaramuchi is it a case of 'another one bites the dust' or 'the show must go on'? He's certainly 'under pressure'.

Middle name John(Deacon).Born in 1946,same as Freddie.Likes Roger(ing).

• 2 weeks later...

What an earth is going on in America. Domestic terrorism, white supremacist/nazi gatherings, Christian conservatives voting for any evil who says 'gays are bad, hypocrites voting for free marketeers because the government hasn't done anything for their town, people turning up for protests dressed in fatigues and carry machine guns and assault riffles as dick extensions. I'd love to see how these idiots would have lost their minds at the mere suggestion that Obama had colluded with Russia. It's crazy.

What an earth is going on in America. Domestic terrorism, white supremacist/nazi gatherings, Christian conservatives voting for any evil who says 'gays are bad, hypocrites voting for free marketeers because the government hasn't done anything for their town, people turning up for protests dressed in fatigues and carry machine guns and assault riffles as dick extensions. I'd love to see how these idiots would have lost their minds at the mere suggestion that Obama had colluded with Russia. It's crazy.

Everything tha's going on in America now is all Obama's fault . He stoked the fires of racism for 8 years , and now he is standing back , with his Islamic cape on and laughing at it all. "He could have been my son" , about that pos Trayvon Martin , not saying a word while Ferguson burned, and again and again. He had a lot to answer for . That's all I've got to say about that, and it's the truth.

They've never gone away.....just been bubbling beneath the surface and waiting for the right moment to emerge and push fwd their prejudices, insecurities and in may cases idiocy. It's been on its way for many years but Trump and his responses to events domestic and global has emboldened them to emerge now. Hopefully they will crawl away again soon but they will still be there lurking in the shadows.

Everything tha's going on in America now is all Obama's fault . He stoked the fires of racism for 8 years , and now he is standing back , with his Islamic cape on and laughing at it all. "He could have been my son" , about that pos Trayvon Martin , not saying a word while Ferguson burned, and again and again. He had a lot to answer for . That's all I've got to say about that, and it's the truth.

Wow. Nazi's on the street, domestic terrorism, obama is gone but its still all his fault. Laughable.

I would love to have seen how you would have reacted if obama had been accused of colluding with the Russians. People like you would have lost their **** over it. Obama was a statesman while trump is making you a laughing stock. But no matter what damage trump does, you'll do the mental gymnastics to blame obama anyway. Anyone who can go on a rant that obama was racist while ignoring trumps actions, nazi flags, steve bannon in government and the KKK saying they are going to help fulfil trumps promises is either purposely ignoring what is in front of them because its easier than admitting the truth, or has totally lost it.

What on earth is an islamic cape? Are you one of those that dont think he was american?

Members of the alt-right received a permit to protest (as it is their right) at the planned removal of the statue of Robert E Lee (a Confederate General who was "involved" in slavery in the US) in the South. Apparently about 500 protesters turned up who were policed by ca 1000 riot police/swat teams, all was peaceful til the members of the left and members of the Black Lives Matter organizations turned up WITHOUT a permit to demonstrate (which is illegal).

Various sources quote that what happened next was the police "somehow" stood down/dissappeared and the two sides atarted going at each other. Once the rioting started a State of Emergency was declared and the police returned. Unfortunately one idiot from the far right drove a car into a crowd of leftists/BLM and a fatality/injuries occurred a la the events at the Finsbury mosque (?) a few weeks back.

Trump claims his response to the event was delayed 'cause he wanted to know the facts, Obama did the same a number of times eg Ferguson riots.

There are a number of social issues at play here, freedom of speech, African Americans and the left still want reperations for slavery and claim continuing social injustice and the right are frustrated by the amount of political correctness eg sanctuary cities etc that exist in the USA.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Archived