onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trump

Jacko51

Advert

Depends what she does with them, I expect she will use the time machine to go back and stop herself calling the election, and perhaps the sonic screwdriver will make Boris's voice a couple of octaves higher then take the batteries out of each and every member of that DUP rabble and send them back to 1750 where they belong.

Sounds like you should be calling for a Dalek invasion. Technically, the doctor is not allowed to change history, though I have never quite understood the paradox in the outcomes achieved in the stories. But clearly Superman had no difficulty stopping the world spinning and reversing time so that Lois Lane could be saved. So maybe he is the super hero needed here.

The Time Lords do allow their number to change history..witness "Genesis of the Daleks" for example

What they are not allowed to do is interfere with their own time line..either their incarnation or another previous/future incarnation. So May if she were a Time Lord as opposed to being a reptile, vampire or whatever she is would not be allowed to go back and not call the election. However David ******* Davis who is not a Time Lord but is in fact a Tomorrow Person could go back and persuade her not to without any problem..he hasn't cos he wants to be the next PM and then Lord of All Realms.

The Time Lords do allow their number to change history..witness "Genesis of the Daleks" for example

What they are not allowed to do is interfere with their own time line..either their incarnation or another previous/future incarnation. So May if she were a Time Lord as opposed to being a reptile, vampire or whatever she is would not be allowed to go back and not call the election. However David ******* Davis who is not a Time Lord but is in fact a Tomorrow Person could go back and persuade her not to without any problem..he hasn't cos he wants to be the next PM and then Lord of All Realms.

Boris is the next PMcus vladimere says so

We can watch Boris and Trump having arm wrestling contests with PUTIN as the ref and the winner takes on that Merkel bloke 🐵😊😄

Boris is the next PMcus vladimere says so

We can watch Boris and Trump having arm wrestling contests with PUTIN as the ref and the winner takes on that Merkel bloke

Boris understands that the job is to influence and manage Trump in the context of UK and to a lesser extent world interests. So I am hoping Boris is a guy Trump and his family often consult, especially when they don't trust their own federal advisors. It is really imperative to UK Brexit success that we grow trade in goods and services with the US, albeit we do well presently.

Putin has been a Judo player since age 12 and is a master / black belt. So our two overweight guys, Trump and Boris, are no match physically even though Putin is of small stature.

I have been watching a series of lengthy interviews with Putin and he is highly logical and prepared to explain his stance on issues in detail. Trump is likely to find him very business like and I am not surprised he has been willing to talk to him a great deal recently.

Apart from Boris, who is exceptionally intelligent, I shudder at the prospect of either the Maybot of Corbyn dealing with Trump / Putin / Merkel. In Corbyn's case Trump wouldn't bother talking to him at all.

Boris understands that the job is to influence and manage Trump in the context of UK and to a lesser extent world interests. So I am hoping Boris is a guy Trump and his family often consult, especially when they don't trust their own federal advisors. It is really imperative to UK Brexit success that we grow trade in goods and services with the US, albeit we do well presently.

Putin has been a Judo player since age 12 and is a master / black belt. So our two overweight guys, Trump and Boris, are no match physically even though Putin is of small stature.

I have been watching a series of lengthy interviews with Putin and he is highly logical and prepared to explain his stance on issues in detail. Trump is likely to find him very business like and I am not surprised he has been willing to talk to him a great deal recently.

Apart from Boris, who is exceptionally intelligent, I shudder at the prospect of either the Maybot of Corbyn dealing with Trump / Putin / Merkel. In Corbyn's case Trump wouldn't bother talking to him at all.

Its a sad state of affairs when what Donald trump thinks is influencing your opinion on party leaders.

That would be great- we could be free of US domination, kick out their military bases, tell them that we will only keep Trident if some are pointed at the US, and have a fully liberated UK. Everyone in the Brexit camp would like that, surely ?

Actually, she is reptilian like Blair, the Bushes, Merkel and Obama.

Merkel is from East Germany and knows very well how adverse life is in a communist society. This explains her commitment to the EU. I am confident she isn't from out of space though entanglement theory may mean her local particles are connected elsewhere in the universe.

Putin is the most intelligent shrewd leader on the world stage today unlike all the other thick nutters he has to deal with. If Putin wasn't as good as he is we would have been witnessing WW3 already imho

• 2 weeks later...

It's becoming a case of here today gone tomorrow, "The Donald" still thinks he's on the Apprentice. Glad that Scaramucci character has gone he appeared an absolute skunk. I want Spicey back, SNL won't be the same.

Archived