onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trump

Jacko51

Advert

And nowhere did Trump claim to have seen him or gone into his room..maybe he was told he is to I'll

Plenty of stuff to hit Trump with but not this non existent story

It's been interesting to see trumps presidency develop sinc his early days trying to stick to his own agenda to where he is today with the tail wagging the dog and hes quite clearly been gobbled up by the very people he opposed so well to win his election victory and they call the shots once again imho!

The Republicans have just won the special, one-off, Congressional election in Georgia by 11,000 votes. That's the fifth by-election the GOP has won since November. The Democrats now only hold a handful of states where they have the governorship and the legislature. So whatever is happening in Washington DC, it ain't happening in the rest of the country.

And nowhere did Trump claim to have seen him or gone into his room..maybe he was told he is to I'll

Plenty of stuff to hit Trump with but not this non existent story

he didn't claim it, but he very much suggested it. Though I agree there are more important issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I am observing the Fart's presidency with both amusement and trepidation. Just how on earth he got to be President of the world's most powerful nation is staggering and shows just how many US voters are Homer Simpsons.

Like Theresa May he'll be lucky to still be in power come Christmas albeit for different reasons. His likely impeachment gets nearer by the day.

I am observing the Fart's presidency with both amusement and trepidation. Just how on earth he got to be President of the world's most powerful nation is staggering and shows just how many US voters are Homer Simpsons.

Ah yes the type of man who supports his family, goes to work every day (well, most), pays his tax, finances the state by doing so etc. Where would we be without the Homer's of this world

Really it just shows what a terrible job the politicians had done and how disillusioned people were

Ah yes the type of man who supports his family, goes to work every day (well, most), pays his tax, finances the state by doing so etc. Where would we be without the Homer's of this world

Really it just shows what a terrible job the politicians had done and how disillusioned people were

Going to work and paying your taxes doesn't mean someone isn't a complete tool.

I find the continuous disparaging remarks about people who just go to work, pay their taxes, raise their families, finance the state etc etc rather demoralising. Maybe we should take away their right to vote?

Thank goodness for the millions of 'tools' cos we'd be lost without them

As I said, they were expressing their disillusionment with the political classes and it shows how bad things had got

I find the continuous disparaging remarks about people who just go to work, pay their taxes, raise their families, finance the state etc etc rather demoralising. Without these 'tools' America and most western democracies would be nothing.

As I said, they were expressing their disillusionment with the political classes

Yet now many of them are not disillusioned with a bloke who is showing himself up every time he switches his computer on.

I find the continuous disparaging remarks about people who just go to work, pay their taxes, raise their families, finance the state etc etc rather demoralising. Maybe we should take away their right to vote?

Thank goodness for the millions of 'tools' cos we'd be lost without them

As I said, they were expressing their disillusionment with the political classes and it shows how bad things had got

More word games and manipulation in your post.

It was YOU that made the foolish post that was a quantum leap from |Homer Simpson to those values, a tactic used many tiems in your posts before.

Homer Simpson maybe also means narrow-minded, intolerant, artless and many other traits of those americans who have never travelled, never met many people and accept what they are told.

Jimmy Savile, Hyra Hindley, Fred and Rose West., Harold Shipman, Peter Surtcliffe all worked hard, paid their taxes and in some cases people like that raised fmailies (and kept them in the cellar), are they to be applauded ?

'Raise their families' is a clear swipe at the single people and childless couples who actually pay the tax that educates the children of others and never complain (nor should they).

And what makes you think Trump paid even a small amount of the tax he should when he only says it is 'smart' to avoid it ?

Archived