onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trump

Jacko51

I see on the first day of his Presidency we have had the White House Press Secretary telling blatant lies in his first press conference then refusing to take questions from the reporters. This was followed by Trump himself making a rambling, almost incoherent speech to the CIA staff in which he told them how wonderful they are and blaming the press for all the bad things he'd written on Twitter about them.

It seems that Trump is living in an alternative reality.

Advert

Glad to see the back of the Obamas . Useless president , and he singlehandedly divided the country with his turning a blind eye to black violence and gang culture.

" He could have been my son" , he said about Trayvon Martin. Yes he could have indeed , Obama. Bye and good riddance . Trump is the captain now , so suck it up and let's get on with it. Cue snowflakes

Glad to see the back of the Obamas . Useless president , and he singlehandedly divided the country with his turning a blind eye to black violence and gang culture.

" He could have been my son" , he said about Trayvon Martin. Yes he could have indeed , Obama. Bye and good riddance . Trump is the captain now , so suck it up and let's get on with it. Cue snowflakes

Explain the comment, "Useless president" and if you want a President who "singlehandedly divided the country" look no further than Trump and he's only been in office a couple of days.

You know as well as I do that Obama didn't do anything of the sort to black culture or violence 'cause violence in particular is dealt with mainly at the State level by local Police. If you want a particular example of this look no further than the violence and deaths on the south side of Chicago where the Chicago Police made an active decision to back away resulting in chaos and huge escalation in the number of murders.

Sad to read the phrase, "Suck it up" 'cause it doesn't add anything to a debate, all US residents have to suck it up but let's hope some of it is palatable. However, individual States have much autonomy from the Federal government so not all of this Trump's rantings and policies will have to be "Sucked up", particularly where I live. Go Pats :wink:

Spot on excellent post totally agree with all that , at last a realistic poster on ovf 😱

Explain the comment, "Useless president" and if you want a President who "singlehandedly divided the country" look no further than Trump and he's only been in office a couple of days.

You know as well as I do that Obama didn't do anything of the sort to black culture or violence 'cause violence in particular is dealt with mainly at the State level by local Police. If you want a particular example of this look no further than the violence and deaths on the south side of Chicago where the Chicago Police made an active decision to back away resulting in chaos and huge escalation in the number of murders.

Sad to read the phrase, "Suck it up" 'cause it doesn't add anything to a debate, all US residents have to suck it up but let's hope some of it is palatable. However, individual States have much autonomy from the Federal government so not all of this Trump's rantings and policies will have to be "Sucked up", particularly where I live. Go Pats :wink:

Shut up Hilary u lost live with it

well said. I agree 100%

Trump's ratings are the lowest of any incoming US president--so on what 'facts' do you base your ridiculously biased post? Wait until he follows his threat of protectionism and 'little America' this will cause pain both financially and politically across the globe--careful what you wish for!

The democrats themselves put Trump in office. Why did they go for Clinton as their candidate, the corruption with the Clinton Foundation, the Benghazi lies, their selling of uranium to Russia, HER dodgy emails, her perverted woman abuser husband, goes on and on . And people wanted HER as president. If the democratic party had voted Sanders as their candidate, they might have stood a chance, then they have the audacity to blame Russia , it was the Democrat ***** that put Trump in office.

By black violence do you mean violence towards blacks by white policemen, or violence by blacks themselves?

I'm really hoping you don't live up to the stereotype of your state with your answer to this.

I was over in America in September for a few weeks. The general consensus from speaking to quite a few people was they were going to vote for the person they disliked the least.

300 million people in the country and these are the best candidates either party could come up with? That's a sad indictment of the process and the times we live in. I appreciate that people hate Trump, but Hillary for a lot of people wasn't a credible candidate and that's why she lost.

Archived