onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Trump

Jacko51

Seems strange that white lives matters supporters are all fascists and nazis yet those supporting black lives matters are anti-fascists and only want equality.

As bad as each other imo.

Seems strange that a nazi kills a peaceful protestor on American soil and certain individuals are trying their best to divert blame. Speaks volumes.

Advert

Seems strange that white lives matters supporters are all fascists and nazis yet those supporting black lives matters are anti-fascists and only want equality.

As bad as each other imo.

At first read it appears a reasonable statement, as did Trump's original position, saying all violence is bad - but the problem is that as a post it's a load of manipulative rubbish, sidestepping deceit and outright lies.

When there is a heavily armed, provocative and violent hate march by black people who claim to be superior to whites then you can say they are as bad as each other.

You might, just might, probably find a handful of 'black supremicists' in the whole of the USA if you google hard enough, then again there are probably a few people who post thinly veiled extremist lies on football websites in the UK too (not you Phil).

Your straw-man post is very similar to saying that because all politicians are as bad as each other, the Lib Dems or Greens are the same as the BNP - 'all as bad as each other'.

If you had posted that the stupidly named alt-right and ISIS are as bad as each other, as both drive vehicles into crowds of innocents, then you might just be credible.

America is a country where young unarmed black men are gunned down by Police for sport.

Unarmed black men are five times more likely to be shot than unarmed white men. Armed black men are 2.5 times more likely to be shot than armed white men. I think some people only want to shoot the messenger when certain facts are stated.

It's false to pretend that one side is worse than the other because one person happened to drive his car into a crowd.

I don't remember Obama being forced to condemn black lives matter and far left violence after the baton rouge murders.

More ridiculous use of language in a bigoted hate post. If someone slit the throat of a relative of yours, what would be your reaction if you heard it reported that 'someone happened to waste one of Royal Beagle's family'. Just like Paul's 'some idiot' - all making it look like a trivial failure to return a library book on time.

Mental is about right where your posts are concerned.

More ridiculous use of language in a bigoted hate post. If someone slit the throat of a relative of yours, what would be your reaction if you heard it reported that 'someone happened to waste one of Royal Beagle's family'. Just like Paul's 'some idiot' - all making it look like a trivial failure to return a library book on time.

Mental is about right where your posts are concerned.

No idea what you are talking about. Yet again no bigotry or hatred in my post. You must have quoted the wrong person.

What are you going on about slitting throats for? I'm not in your weird off topic debate. Leave me out of it.

Very subjective information. I'm guessing from Fox News / Breitbart / Infowars / some similar source.

None of those acrually but from different sources including ABC news, CBS news, the Boston Globe.

These were actual Nazis. White Supremacists. The Klan. The march was nominally to protest the removal of statues of people who fought to preserve slavery. There were people giving Hitler salutes, carrying burning torches, chanting "Sieg Heil", "Blood and soil", "You will not replace us", even "Jews will not replace us". Plenty turned up armed to the teeth as some sort of self-styled militia.

According to main stream media the initial protest consisted of members of the KKK and alt-right together with people from across the right in America, if you seriously think all Republicans are Neo-Nazis then you're again misinformed or have your own agenda.

The initial march was to protest about the removal of a statue not statues, a statue of Robert E Lee who was the Commander of the Confederate Army of North Virginia who became the great Confederate hero of the American Civil War. He fought for secession from the Union/Federalists not just to preserve slavery. You appear to have the wrong end of the stick on many of the issues here.

Perhaps you want to argue that the people protesting against that sort of ****, people who believe in fighting racism and bigotry, are in the wrong.

No I don't and wouldn't, those thoughts are in your mind.

The whole 'both sides are as a bad as the other' argument. If you want to believe that then fair enough,

There were two "sides" protesting one legally, one illegally and both armed to the teeth. When making a judgement on such an occurrence it's sensible to look at the whole picture not just the one side of it that fits in with your pre-existing view and opinion.

I can guess where your sympathies lie.

And judging from the above comments you'd be wrong again. However, do try and consider a situation from different angles before posting such incorrect and repugnant posts as your last two.

Seems strange that a nazi kills a peaceful protestor on American soil and certain individuals are trying their best to divert blame. Speaks volumes.

Not trying to divert the blame.

Had it been the other way round would you be saying a peaceful protestor been killed.

My guess would be no and that's what I'm saying.

Your choice of words branding a cold blooded killer as an 'idiot' and the incident as 'unfortunate' is not information, it is opinion. You are entitled to it, but at least don't be a weasel and try to say otherwise.

Idiots spray graffiti, throw litter and deliver UKIP leaflets peeing in people's gardens, all of which falls a little short of mowing down a truly heroic young woman deliberately and injuring 19 others.

I notice you ignored this and chose not to answer it, but other people will as well.

I am quite aware that 500 people is a tiny number of the USA population, and made reference to the decent people living there, but would be less worried if that 500 didn't have a few million brain-dead confed Nazis supporting what they did, including Trump and many in his regime.

Bea, you're choice of words leaves a lot to be desired, your choice of opinions on many topics leaves much to be desired, your opinion of America and Americans is disgraceful but you're entitled to it.

America is a country where young unarmed black men are gunned down by Police for sport.

No it isn't.

Though it is a country where black people (12-13% of the population) are responsible for between 38-51% of the murders depending on what stats you use, and there's similar figures if you include other forms of violent crime.

The 'racism' is letting black communities rot with no education and no jobs. Black people don't commit more crime because they are black, they do it because their communities are broke, it's a vicious circle, and it's one that Obama failed to see or failed to act.

Perhaps you want to argue that the people protesting against that sort of ****, people who believe in fighting racism and bigotry, are in the wrong. The whole 'both sides are as a bad as the other' argument. If you want to believe that then fair enough, I can guess where your sympathies lie.

I really can't get my head around this view point. Defending free speech and defending a president who condemned ALL bigotry and hatred and all of a sudden you are a nazi/kkk sympathizer.

They have the right to march and the right to their opinions, the same as black lives matter have the right to spout their racist drivel. I strongly disagree with both but I'm not pretending to be a white knight saying one racist is better than the other.

Unarmed black men are five times more likely to be shot than unarmed white men. Armed black men are 2.5 times more likely to be shot than armed white men. I think some people only want to shoot the messenger when certain facts are stated.

Only when the facts are distorted.

You can twist the facts all you like, there was nearly double as many whites shot in the USA by Police than blacks, there are a lot more whites than blacks but a lot higher percentage of blacks have been involved in serious crime.

Either way, like this report it is difficult to say there is any discrimination. I am not saying there isn't but what you reported is a false statistic and only quoted by some politician.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36826297

Bea, you're choice of words leaves a lot to be desired, your choice of opinions on many topics leaves much to be desired, your opinion of America and Americans is disgraceful but you're entitled to it.

Best just to ignore the WUM. Total extremist on every aspect.

Best just to ignore the WUM. Total extremist on every aspect.

But you never do, you cant resist coming back with an insult because your posts are so opatheric and weasel worded, you and Beagle make the extremist posts then try to word them to sound reasonable. Pathetic and tired posts, trying to say both sides are wrong but then saying one is 'racist drivel' - but Beagle cries like a baby at the very suggestion of being labelled himself.

I really can't get my head around this view point. Defending free speech and defending a president who condemned ALL bigotry and hatred and all of a sudden you are a nazi/kkk sympathizer.

They have the right to march and the right to their opinions, the same as black lives matter have the right to spout their racist drivel. I strongly disagree with both but I'm not pretending to be a white knight saying one racist is better than the other.

You've got form. Any excuse to jump on the anti- immigrant, anti- Muslim bandwagon, you take.

If people choose to march under a swastika, they are wrong, it's as simple as that and justifying their behaviour in anyway is pointless. They might as well be marching with pro-rape banners, such is the extent of their impropriety.

It always staggers me when right wing patriots who whinge about immigration say things like "my granddad fought to protect this country" then don't condemn neon-nazism. ******* idiots.

By not condemning the actions of the facist shitbag who used his car as a weapon in an obscene attack, he legitimised the behaviour of nazi scumbags. For Christ's sake, his comments were endorsed by that plastic faced, sack of **** David Duke, who's a holocaust denier and former imperial wizard of the KKK.

As Trump said, there are two sides to this story, he just didn't categorise them right. The truth is there are bigots and those who are standing up for what's right. Unfortunately for the USA, it appears their elected president is the former. Shame on him and shame on every right wing idiot marching under the flags of the confederacy and nazi party.

Only when the facts are distorted.

You can twist the facts all you like, there was nearly double as many whites shot in the USA by Police than blacks, there are a lot more whites than blacks but a lot higher percentage of blacks have been involved in serious crime.

Either way, like this report it is difficult to say there is any discrimination. I am not saying there isn't but what you reported is a false statistic and only quoted by some politician.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-36826297

and you have cherry picked one much criticised piece of research out of many.

Ultimately we had nazis on the street, an extreme right terrorist, the kkk wanting to fulfill Donald trumps policies, and militia in fatigues with assault rifles on the street. It is beyond defence and yet people here are trying.

Was the girl who got killed prt of a racist protest? Was she a racist? To be honest I'm done here. Of course violence is wrong whoever does it (god forbid a politician is called a terrorist sympathiser) but many have gone beyond that and are defending nazi's. There is no rational argument to be had there.

Archived