onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bruno out now!!!!

Biddulph_PV

Every decision Bruno made today from handing in the team sheet at 2pm had "sack me Norman" written all over it.

Same old, same old. 4-5-1, best striker on the wing, bringing Patto on, only one shot by 70 mins, not 1, not 2 but 3 holding midfielders in the same side and says it all when he brings Kiko on for Knops having himself put Knops back in the team.

I could go on....

In addition you missed bringing Kelly on! You know how bad things are when your two attacking subs to get back in a game are Paterson and Kelly.

Advert

If ever a bloke has lost the dressing room then today proved that Bruno has. There was absolutely no passion out there on the pitch today. The players obviously don't like the style of play and the fans certainly don't either.

We started the season OK winning games often against the run of play the only exception being Scunny when we played them off the park other than that we rode our luck in most games and could see that we would struggle and more than likely get relegated as the cold nights and poor pitches became the norm in the winter.

Who is to blame? The manager obviously but I also point my finger at the owner of the club for trying to get success on the cheap. Hoping that his mate Josie would send us a few budding superstars. Serves you right Smurf for believing in fairy tales. Goodness me looking at Bruno's previous forays into management it was crystal clear that the man would prove to be a failure.

Get your axe out Smurf before the bloke inflicts anymore damage to the club. Then 'bite the bullet' and bring in a recognised manager. It will cost but not as much as relegation will cost you!

I simply don't understand the manager's tactics which seem to consist of playing in the same way that hasn't worked every week but a little bit better. It's nonsense.

Taylor isn't a right back. He never gets forward or overlaps.

He starts Knopps but decides he wasn't good enough so brings on another left back.

He's had Hart, a left back, on the right wing.

He plays 2 very defensive minded midfielders, Grant and Tavares, who are too alike.

We still have one up front on his own.

We have no raw pace down the wings. Jones isn't a winger. Thomas has lost his pace now.

And we finished the game with Kelly at centre half.

The bench looked awful.

We all wish this experiment had worked but it clearly hadn't and make no mistake we have a HUGE task on our hands to get to 50 points.

Nobody wanted the experiment to fail but surely it's time to take action, I'm afraid his track record was correct. He is a nobody with no past achievements nor tactical awareness other than having shared a coffee with Maureen in some Portuguese bar. You must realise Norman that you have been had over, don't wait for Rogue Traders to prove the point, deal with it NOW. We are playing the worst football I have seen in fifty years yet still nothing changes, the ground is becoming a shambles but you still expect people to turn up. You have my season ticket money but I am afraid I have no further wish to sit through this dross week in week out. The three stooges in the dug out are a joke and very soon so will the name Port Vale.

If ever a bloke has lost the dressing room then today proved that Bruno has. There was absolutely no passion out there on the pitch today. The players obviously don't like the style of play and the fans certainly don't either.

We started the season OK winning games often against the run of play the only exception being Scunny when we played them off the park other than that we rode our luck in most games and could see that we would struggle and more than likely get relegated as the cold nights and poor pitches became the norm in the winter.

Who is to blame? The manager obviously but I also point my finger at the owner of the club for trying to get success on the cheap. Hoping that his mate Josie would send us a few budding superstars. Serves you right Smurf for believing in fairy tales. Goodness me looking at Bruno's previous forays into management it was crystal clear that the man would prove to be a failure.

Get your axe out Smurf before the bloke inflicts anymore damage to the club. Then 'bite the bullet' and bring in a recognised manager. It will cost but not as much as relegation will cost you!

I suppose you would like pope as player manager and dodds as player coach.Brown would do a good job for me he knows what is needed reading between the lines just get rid of this idiot in charge (and yes a do mean bruno)

I suppose you would like pope as player manager and dodds as player coach.Brown would do a good job for me he knows what is needed reading between the lines just get rid of this idiot in charge (and yes a do mean bruno)

He never mentioned Pope or Dodds so why bring them up

It's not even a topic of discussion any more. Bruno has to go and surely will do. The only question left is when, and a lot of that will be to do with when our chairman can summon up the courage to pull the trigger.

You have to take a holistic view of how badly the football side of things has gone since the summer, and for that Norman will have to take his fair share of the blame.

But for now, we need a manager who can go back to basics, make sure every player understands his job, make us difficult to beat, well organised and looking dangerous in the opposition third.

I'm actually glad I was too ill to go now.

Norm has one more chance to get this right and that means paying decent money for an established manager. If he goes cheap again, we're ******. I'm sure Brown will one day be a good manager but now is not the time for finding out. If that means him not accepting another number two role and walking away, then so be it.

Archived