onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Milton Keynes v Port Vale

robf

Advert

Don't want to be funny but how many times have we seen that happen against us? Teams have parked the bus and we haven't had it in us to break them down (think Bradford draw last year etc)

It's about defending as much as attacking and credit to the boys they got the lead and defended superbly... you could say the perfect away performance!

Let's not forget for all their pressure Alnwick made one save that was 'decent' in the first few minutes... their keeper had to make one from Jones late on so in terms of real chances we gave few away.

Can't really defend so deep for so long regularly mind! Need to get it sticking up front better.

Bore off.

Just block the guy. If the admins don't have the guts to do what needs to be done to restore credibility then just add him to your ignore list. I have and unless people quote him I never see his posts. Best thing I've ever done on here.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Well that was one of the worst football matches sky will ever broadcast but a clean sheet and a win for Vale so happy days. I thought we were awful today but they huffed and puffed but were even worse, I'll take the result but we must improve.
well said Michael we were **** poor but got the 3 points.

Just heard their manager moaning about our time wasting and saying we conned the ref.

Why can't the opposition accept defeat gracefully, yes they may have had more of the ball but if you don't score you won't win any games. Boo hoo you big mard ****

So what about the MKD players falling over trying to gain an advantage.What about the 2nd handball?

First time in my life I was able to watch a match Port Vale, here in Brazil is not easy to get to see the games of the English divisions

I think the team needs a player who can best hold the ball in midfield, and someone with more speed wings

The defense was very good and solid, Nathan Smith plays like few, great quality quarterback

Grant is a leader in midfield

Let's go up Port Vale, all sorts in the league this season here in Brazil

This is the club I want to be a fan

I can't decide. I'm in both camps of who deserved to win. MK Don's attacking prowess justified the much greater budget spent on them and made it look like men vs boys in that sense. The other part of me says it's all about how you deal with the situation put in front of you. We dealt with it well, with control and efficiency and scored the goal required to facilitate the win thus deserved.

To anyone saying we were lucky today, or had to defend far too much, let's remember one thing: last season, we would have lost that game. Duffy would have duffed one in, or McGivern would have passed the ball straight to one of their strikers. Either way, no doubt in my mind, 12 months ago, that WOULD have been a defeat.

Today was the sort of performance that gets you involved in promotion pushes come the season end. Not perfect by a long, LONG chalk, but we came away with the three points.

For all the good of the Scunthorpe and Gillingham and Millwall performances, games like today will be just as important come April.

I can't decide. I'm in both camps of who deserved to win. MK Don's attacking prowess justified the much greater budget spent on them and made it look like men vs boys in that sense. The other part of me says it's all about how you deal with the situation put in front of you. We dealt with it well, with control and efficiency and scored the goal required to facilitate the win thus deserved.

Win 0-1..... Men v boys..... Am I missing something here????????????

Archived