onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Milton Keynes v Port Vale

robf

Great TEAM performance again! We need to keep these performances going. Grant fantastic ! But all the others did well. Well done lads one happy bunny here! Great finish to the weekend .

Grant was different gravy again. Vale should offer him a pay rise then he might decide to stay. Though how he's playing at the moment, he will be a wanted man come January.

Advert

Fantastic result, and a very solid defensive performance. Although they hit the post and the crossbar i couldn't see them breaking us down to score from open play. I'm wondering if Granty will get in trouble as Norman came on the radio the other day saying he hopes a certain newspaper have a good solicitor because they said that Bruno wants players to stay over on long trips but the manager was paying for it and Norm wasn't happy about it and said he was paying. Then Granty steps up for the post match interview and says Bruno paid for it?

Yes, I heard grants comments, though he only said that 'the gaffer' paid for it. Suppose certain people would argue that he meant Smurf by that 😊

Great three points. We have a chance at the playoffs this season. First time I've said it since league two.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Keep Grant all season then we've got a small chance. Rumours are on Wonder of Vale he's already agreed to join a club in Jan.

Because we weren't very good and WE DID get lucky. That game was a joy to watch for the neutral.

I could not give a flying you no what the we did we get lucky, and probably did ride our luck, on sunday the 9th of october 2016 we beat mk dons away 1-0, kept a clean sheet, and climbed to fourth in the league, and it's probably worrying our nieghbours down the road, so in all seriousness, it doesnt matter, why cant people just be bothered that weve won the game, no wonder this forum goes into suicidal meltdown when we lose.

Keep Grant all season then we've got a small chance. Rumours are on Wonder of Vale he's already agreed to join a club in Jan.

It would cost them whatever Smurf wants and if it happens nowt we can do about it

We as a team would have to learn to live without him or try to bring a similar player in for a fee as we wont have him forever anyway

I had a £50 Cuban Cohiba cigar as a present for my birthday and I've been waiting for a special occasion to smoke it! So, thanks to Bruno and the boys. :smile:

I don't want to argue with anyone, but I thought that Knopps had a good game. He looked mostly solid as did all the back line especially with Grant playing in front of them it seemed to give them great confidence and assurity.

Not pretty to watch at times, but I thought that we looked mostly in control. MK have a lot of talent and quality at this level and the tactics tamed them.

It was also great to see the solidarity and genuine happiness of the players and the staff at the end too. Well done to all.I need a lie down after the cigar now it was alsmost as robusto as the Vale defence today :clap:

Just heard their manager moaning about our time wasting and saying we conned the ref.

Why can't the opposition accept defeat gracefully, yes they may have had more of the ball but if you don't score you won't win any games. Boo hoo you big mard ****

I could not give a flying you no what the we did we get lucky, and probably did ride our luck, on sunday the 9th of october 2016 we beat mk dons away 1-0, kept a clean sheet, and climbed to fourth in the league, and it's probably worrying our nieghbours down the road, so in all seriousness, it doesnt matter, why cant people just be bothered that weve won the game, no wonder this forum goes into suicidal meltdown when we lose.
mate how many drinks have you had?

Archived