onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tickets & travel: Bradford away

j_grainger10

Advert

We've never taken serious numbers to Bradford before as far as I can remember, even when we were good/bad/coaches were free. I'll be surprised if more than 750 do this one.

I was there a few seasons ago I thought we took about 1200 maybe more could be wrong. We lost 2-1 I think, Micky Adams days, there was a good video on youtube of the steino song at half time on the concourse. **** result, great day out.

Forster Square is slightly nearer to Valley Parade but not by that much. The Interchange is the mainline station and still very walkable to the ground, albeit uphill.

Northern Duos are also available to buy at the station. If you're hopping across town from Piccadilly to Victoria, my recommended route is via the Northern Quarter and it's mix of real ale pubs and hipster bars serving craft beers.

Oh and your ticket will get checked on your way out of Manchester Piccadilly so you can't wag it like you used to be able to.

Nice one mate appreciate that! I personally think we'll take at least 1000 probably 1300-1400 with all the changes we've made! 10 days in menorca then back to watch the mighty Vale away can't wait!

If we only take 800, for the first game with a new manager and players that would be shocking. God what has happened to the Vale from the 90's when we took thousands everywhere.

Our away support is fantastic. Especially the last few years in leagues 1 and 2.

To moan that our away support is shocking and not like the 90s is delusional.

I can't wait for this, will be getting tickets this week. We took an average amount last time around, I'm expecting 1K easy though.

Wish they'd put us in the good stand at the side like a few years back (I understand there's overflow but there'll be hardly any if at all in there), so much better than the shed we have to go in with a tea bar worse than the facilities at Vale. When asking about half of the hot food last year, they 'didn't know' when it would be ready (this was 5 minutes into half time), & managed to get it ready as the players came out for the 2nd half.

We've never taken serious numbers to Bradford before as far as I can remember, even when we were good/bad/coaches were free. I'll be surprised if more than 750 do this one.

The free coaches game was a midweek JPT match and the official Vale following was 999.

Archived