onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tickets & travel: Bradford away

j_grainger10

Advert

The free coaches game was a midweek JPT match and the official Vale following was 999.

Indeed, Jacko. Good night that was, apart from the disappointment of the shoot out. I can't remember ever being there and seeing us taking any more than that, although there aren't many games against them that stick in my memory. Strange, given we usually take a lot to Huddersfield which is a similar distance.

Ive not been bradford before. where do they sit us?

A few years back it was on the side stand (Midland Road), but we're back in the TL Dallas stand behind the goal, the miniature shed end with 2 tiers. The former was a lot better. See below for photos & loads of info/reviews.

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/valley-parade-bradford-city.html

Indeed, Jacko. Good night that was, apart from the disappointment of the shoot out. I can't remember ever being there and seeing us taking any more than that, although there aren't many games against them that stick in my memory. Strange, given we usually take a lot to Huddersfield which is a similar distance.

I've been Huddersfield 5 or 6 times, but only been Bradford once. Strange really, as you say, they're similar distances.

Ive not been bradford before. where do they sit us?

Heya bud,

You'll be housed in the smallest, and oldest stand at Valley Parade.

It's not pretty, and the facilities are by far the worst in the ground - hence why it's the away end, one supposes.

2lk5hsh.jpg

2hzirfr.jpg

I would advise you to purchase early, to ensure you're seated in the upper tier. The lower tier is shallower than your away end.

I've been Huddersfield 5 or 6 times, but only been Bradford once. Strange really, as you say, they're similar distances.

Some might say, hey?

The terriers are a mere 8 mile from Bradford.

They're probably a more pleasant away day for the generic fan - they rely heavily on away fans bolster their attendances, you see. Don't mention that though, as they'll bite (no pun intended, honest).

It's a poor do, pulling this sort of stunt on us at short notice. They've had all summer to get their pricing structure in order.

To be fair, this has been infiltrated since the new owners were appointed. I think it is probably fair to say, also, that the delay in relaying this information to your own supporters is purely down to PVFC - as it has been common knowledge in Bradford for a number of weeks.

If ever there was an incentive to purchase early, and all that. ;)

Heya bud,

You'll be housed in the smallest, and oldest stand at Valley Parade.

It's not pretty, and the facilities are by far the worst in the ground - hence why it's the away end, one supposes.

2lk5hsh.jpg

2hzirfr.jpg

I would advise you to purchase early, to ensure you're seated in the upper tier. The lower tier is shallower than your away end.

Looks fine to me, it's got a cover, and seat's, that's all i need with a pvfc victory! :shifty:

Archived