onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale 3 - Crewe Alex 0

Caz or caz123

So you were indirectly responsible for today's victory - many thanks.:doh:

Anybody who boo's their own player during a game, especially when winning, is not a fan.

Nobody booed jak just tried to tell him change the tactic which was plainly not working he should be grateful that we as fans try to help him.

Advert

Good to put one over crewe. Thought dodds was great today as well as Purkiss and Streete put a steady performance in today. Hooper looked lively when coming on as well as Moore. Ajay looked beaten by Ray for majority of the game but worked hard. We weren't great today in some parts of the game but the constant moaning by some supporters all the way through is ridiculous. No wonder some players go off when they come to vale. They're scared of putting a foot wrong due to some fans on their back all the way through a game. Not really been a stand out for player of the season but after today and recent games Dodds is edging it for me.

Can't say that all the happy clappers have had much influence then either.

Trust me, I'm certainly no happy clapper. Let's hope you're at our next game so you can boo us towards another victory. Perhaps Roy Rodgson might even take you along to France with this largely undiscovered tactic of turning abuse into a European victory. I'm really am honoured to have unknowingly shared the same stadium as such a tactical genius for all these years without even realising it. Could you pop over to Georgia and boo Rory on to a green jacket, as he certainly needs your help right now. :laugh:

The pond-life, as you like to call us, were getting very frustrated at all his kicks either going out of play or Foley being beaten in the air every time Alnwick did get the ball on target.

If he has been told to do that every time then surely after several attempts either he should have been told to vary it or should try something different himself. After the fans booed him, he most certainly got the message, just hope Rob Page did as it was an awful tactic that didn't work.

When he changed and kicked it more central, even if we didn't win the header, we started winning the second ball and was much more successful.

Sometimes the fans can influence the game and this was definitely one such occasion.

Power to the fans !!!

I've heard it all now.

The booing was totally uncalled for and will do nothing for the confidence of a young player who has saved our skins many times this season. Player of the year IMO.

Nobody booed jak just tried to tell him change the tactic which was plainly not working he should be grateful that we as fans try to help him.

There was definitely booing, as I had the misfortune of sitting amongst the main culprits. As for being grateful for the abuse and sarcastic comments, shouldn't it be us who are grateful that such a great prospect chose to sign an extended contract for our club, despite other offers from bigger clubs.

What on earth makes u think he's a prospect? When he signed I thought he was a great catch for us but he's been awful for months now and that's why he was without a club. With Neal on his way out Pages's biggest job is to find a keeper this summer and that aint easy.

What on earth makes u think he's a prospect? When he signed I thought he was a great catch for us but he's been awful for months now and that's why he was without a club. With Neal on his way out Pages's biggest job is to find a keeper this summer and that aint easy.

Eeeh Michael - you do make me laugh. Please don't ever leave OVF because you have tremendous comedy value.

He did absolutely fine today aside from flapping once. He was clearly told where to kick today and it was a poor tactic as was the same ball over and over to AJ in the first half, thankfully all that changed second half.

Complete bullocks.

There was definitely booing, as I had the misfortune of sitting amongst the main culprits. As for being grateful for the abuse and sarcastic comments, shouldn't it be us who are grateful that such a great prospect chose to sign an extended contract for our club, despite other offers from bigger clubs.

Some on here do not rate jak they prefer neale i am with you i think he is a very good goalie who can only get better for us.The only thing wrong today was the tactic of his kicking towards page everytime was not working but still if he was told to do that its not his fault.

Jak just needs to treat it like a 90s golf video game and turn a few notches towards the right before kicking it :geek:

Maybe the thought that their end will be populated by a large number of fake-Stone-Island-clad fooligans hell-bent on causing trouble put off a lot of genuine Crewe fans. Similar happened when Stockport got relegated at Vale Park. Never mind, have fun going toe-to-toe with Yeovil and Hartlepool fans next season after a couple of halves of lager you little scrotes.

Archived