onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

norm on radio stoke

RayWalkers40yarder

Don't understand that comment. Companies House merely displays for public consumption information that is submitted by and prepared on behalf of thousands of different Companies. Some of this information has to be corrected later as it is incorrect. Other information is found later to be incorrect by third parties including HMRC and Companies House itself. This comment is merely to show the incorrectness of Tim's comment not to suggest that any particular submissions are incorrect.

Nick, my point was companies house shows a company who run the Vale shop and shows who the directors are and can provide financial info when available. The first bit would normally be accurate, so the people who say there is no proof that norman owns the shop outright can actually check for themselves if they have a mind too. I accept what you say about the rest

Advert

not at all, but as a grown up, sometimes I would rather stand up for myself, within reason, than go whinging to someone else who probably has better things to do than deal with someone being called a minor name.

Yes but as someone who has rules on their website, I say that people obey them rather than ignore them and "stand up" for themselves.

And this site runs under my rules, not yours.

Everyone who has joined this site has agreed to obey the forum rules which say no personal insults. If any users persistently break them then access will be revoked.

Nick, my point was companies house shows a company who run the Vale shop and shows who the directors are and can provide financial info when available. The first bit would normally be accurate, so the people who say there is no proof that norman owns the shop outright can actually check for themselves if they have a mind too. I accept what you say about the rest

But your aspersion that he is not putting the money from the shop into the club is pure speculation. Just because it goes into a different company doesn't mean it doesn't go back in, agreed?

Don't forget that because the Golden Share wasn't correctly reported to Companies House we managed to nullify it

Norman himself confirmed on here that the club shop revenue didn't go into the club account when I asked him why the club was turning over less than V2001. Norman claimed it funded the youth setup. The club shop is setup as a company with norman as sole director, the details are freely available on Companies House's website. What exactly, therefore, could Norman sue me for?

correct, youth funding isn't part of a clubs fair play rulings, it's exempt.

Tell me what my agenda is then Mr Knowitall? Also please explain why you assume that because I criticise the chairman on how poorly he has handled some things, this means I don't support the team? I go home and away you [edited by robf - no personal abuse please] and pay for the privilage which shows how absolutely clueless you are

Thanks for this Tim, its weird as you seem to have alienated me and my "folk" from your last few posts after i asked you to explain your "proven right" and "his agenda" comment, i then receive a torrent of abuse.

Seems i am clearly clueless, as you cant explain without resorting to childish name calling.

All these questions about the excellent shop revenue must be put to Norman at his forum and then we'll hear the answers from the horses mouth!Hopefully:yes:

For me this has gone past a point of no return, I personally would not believe what he said even if in front of me, I would not trust him as far as I could throw a grand piano, after what he has said and done in the past.

Archived