onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

norm on radio stoke

RayWalkers40yarder

Advert

Ah how predictable. News of the chair man arouses and timithius returns. Not seen on here for months regarding our football side but as soon as he can claim he was right all along he's straight back. The last post is right actually spend some time ****ing supporting the club rather than proving yourself right and attacking the chairman. The mans wrong and needs to go most can see that but at least have some focus on the ****** football! We have a game tomorrow but no doubt you'll still be on this thread arguing against the chairman. Then disappear for months until the club is sold and come back again and say I told you so!

Another poster talking out of his ****, I am free to post when I like and about whatever I like. I will also be sitting in the Paddock tomorrow with my daughter having paid my £22, same as I am at every home game. So again we have someone whose brain can't grasp that a fan can still give the team his full backing but disagree with how our club is being run. It seems to me that folk like you have the agenda and that is stereotyping anyone who disagrees with you as a non attending supporter, how very wrong you are.

Another poster talking out of his ****, I am free to post when I like and about whatever I like. I will also be sitting in the Paddock tomorrow with my daughter having paid my £22, same as I am at every home game. So again we have someone whose brain can't grasp that a fan can still give the team his full backing but disagree with how our club is being run. It seems to me that folk like you have the agenda and that is stereotyping anyone who disagrees with you as a non attending supporter, how very wrong you are.

I have never seen you post once on here to do with actual football. You only appear when the chairman makes a mistake to have you your say once more. I can grasp that. Because that's my opinion. I don't back smurf but I back the club. Yeah your last statement is total complete ********. I attend most matches (been more away than homes games) only missed a couple all season I have no agenda. I just want to watch vale and come on here to see the build up for our match tomorrow. I never said you didn't attend. I simply said you only appear on here when smurf has made a mistake. Never for footballing reasons.

I have never seen you post once on here to do with actual football. You only appear when the chairman makes a mistakie to have you your say once more. I can grasp that. Because that's my opinion. I don't back smurf but I back the club. Yeah your last statement is total complete ********. I attend most matches (been more away than homes games) only missed a couple all season I have no agenda. I just want to watch vale and come on here to see the build up for our match tomorrow. I never said you didn't attend. I simply said you only appear on here when smurf has made a mistake. Never for footballing reasons.

Stop backtracking, you clearly stated "The last post is right actually spend some time ****ing supporting the club rather than proving yourself right and attacking the chairman", I do support the team but that doesn't correspond with how you want to portray me, it is possible to support the team but still think the chairman is a pillock. Why should I support someone who I think is a danger to our existance? I support the team on the pitch not Norman Smurthwaite.

Finally, I stopped posting regularly on here years ago, I occasionally view topics and thought I would gauge the opinion on here after Norman's latest outburst. I don't need your permission to post on whatever I want to and the forum rules don't state what topics I am allowed to comment on.

Dear all,

While views from both sides of the argument are acceptable. I think some are now simply personal abuse. Calling someone a "moron" for instance is not acceptable. Please attack the argument and not the poster.

Thank you.

I'm beggining to believe Tim and spunky over this and I have backed smurf up time and time again I would like to see some proof though bout the club shop money going into the club as a directors loan

A directors loan that he (Norman Smurthwaite) would like paying back in full? As far as I can see, the man has not invested one bean in Port Vale Football Club. Loaned certainly, not invested.

Well, you are subject to the site's rules including those on personal abuse. A reference to another fan as a "moron" is not acceptable. Thanks.
it was cretin actually and how is this abuse if accurate? Seems like a number of posting tell me to eg "support the ****ing team" or "your last post is ********" have been left un edited. So it appears it is ok to goad other posters and this is acceptable but to reply in kind is not?

Yes of course i'm rubbing my hands, cretin. Companies House information tends to be 100% accurate or do they too have an agenda?

Don't understand that comment. Companies House merely displays for public consumption information that is submitted by and prepared on behalf of thousands of different Companies. Some of this information has to be corrected later as it is incorrect. Other information is found later to be incorrect by third parties including HMRC and Companies House itself. This comment is merely to show the incorrectness of Tim's comment not to suggest that any particular submissions are incorrect.

it was cretin actually and how is this abuse if accurate? Seems like a number of posting tell me to eg "support the ****ing team" or "your last post is ********" have been left un edited. So it appears it is ok to goad other posters and this is acceptable but to reply in kind is not?

Those who carry on about supporting the team are those who got us into the last mess.

it was cretin actually and how is this abuse if accurate?

Oh don't be silly, it was used as an insult - plain and simple.

Seems like a number of posting tell me to eg "support the ****ing team" or "your last post is ********" have been left un edited. So it appears it is ok to goad other posters and this is acceptable but to reply in kind is not?

I don't debate my decisions publically but in general:

1. We don't read all posts (we always make this point because it's true) so I can't guarantee I or others see the other insults

2. Those I do I act on as do the team

3. If someone is insulting to you - don't be insulting back - report the post so we can see it.

That is not too difficult for anyone to understand is it?

I have never seen you post once on here to do with actual football. You only appear when the chairman makes a mistake to have you your say once more. I can grasp that. Because that's my opinion. I don't back smurf but I back the club. Yeah your last statement is total complete ********. I attend most matches (been more away than homes games) only missed a couple all season I have no agenda. I just want to watch vale and come on here to see the build up for our match tomorrow. I never said you didn't attend. I simply said you only appear on here when smurf has made a mistake. Never for footballing reasons.

I agree with this

Oh don't be silly, it was used as an insult - plain and simple.

I don't debate my decisions publically but in general:

1. We don't read all posts (we always make this point because it's true) so I can't guarantee I or others see the other insults

2. Those I do I act on as do the team

3. If someone is insulting to you - don't be insulting back - report the post so we can see it.

That is not too difficult for anyone to understand is it?

not at all, but as a grown up, sometimes I would rather stand up for myself, within reason, than go whinging to someone else who probably has better things to do than deal with someone being called a minor name.

Archived