onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

norm on radio stoke

RayWalkers40yarder

there are a few hundred Chairmen and Managers on this site and Facebook who lets face it think they can all do a better job and thats why in the long run this all seems to be going pear shaped for Smurf!!

I said two years ago about all the conspiricy theorists and story makers that very soon the Man will pack up and go and i,m being proved right!!

I would not put up with the constant abuse and i,m sure most others would'nt also, and iv'e also said that some folk (you know who you are) won't be happy whoever is running/owning the club

Please lets bring on the next victim!! after all he/they could turn out worse!!

Advert

there are a few hundred Chairmen and Managers on this site and Facebook who lets face it think they can all do a better job and thats why in the long run this all seems to be going pear shaped for Smurf!!

I said two years ago about all the conspiricy theorists and story makers that very soon the Man will pack up and go and i,m being proved right!!

I would not put up with the constant abuse and i,m sure most others would'nt also, and iv'e also said that some folk (you know who you are) won't be happy whoever is running/owning the club

You must talk the most **** of anyone on this site and must be feeling a right ***** given your constant and misdirected ************ in the last 3 years.

Hilarious.

With the latest research showing a defined link between 3g & 4g rubber crumb based pitches & certain types of cancer i think a review will be put in place again on their use. It relates to the chemical make up of the rubber which comes from old tyres etc

The research was done in the US involving pitches world wide. wont be the end of 3/4g but a lot more research into alternates to rubber crumb are needed

Would also entail changing the pitch if the are promoted into the FL.

there are a few hundred Chairmen and Managers o n this site and Facebook who lets face it think they can all do a better job and thats why in the long run this all seems to be going pear shaped for Smurf!!

I said two years ago about all the conspiricy theorists and story makers that very soon the Man will pack up and go and i,m being proved right put up with the constant abuse and i,m sure most others would'nt also, and iv'e also said that some folk (you know who you are) won't be happy whoever is running/owning the club

A lot of the "conspiracy theories" I have previously brought up are now out in the open and known as fact, no theories anymore John and in reality never were. As for abuse, Norman has abused fans so it works both ways. Are you happy that in the wider world we, that includes you, are thought of as racist thugs? That is the consequence of just one of Normans stunts. He a liability. As for not being happy with any owner, a) you don't know that and b) if fans disageee with an owners actions

Why shouldn't they question them eg Liverpool fans?

If you dont stand up for something you will lay down for everything

He actually said in the interview that 99.9% of fans are ok but there are that minute percentage that were racist thugs and if you think other wise then its you thats being naive Tim,I myself have seen plenty of incidents travelling to away grounds to notice this personally wether its in jest or not it goes on!!

The fact that you could be 'beaten up' by your own supporters as well that he wanted to keep quiet about has also played on his mind and the constant abuse he's had on here has I fear finally taken its toll as it would on you or I, his wife and family have also given him grief over this incident as well so the end game is for all to see!!

It pains me to see Vale fans absolve Smurf of any blame and shift it all onto the fans.

Only Port Vale fans could get shafted like we have (club separated from the ground, demanding his "investment" be all paid back, humiliation in the press) and manage to blame themselves.

Its sad more than anything.

Whats also sad is the persecusion of a man that is only trying to do whats best for the club, ok he said he'd never owned a football club from the start and he would make mistakes and he would be the first to admit his shortcomings but some of the constant abuse not so much on here but Facebook is terrible to see.

I would love to see some of our more 'informed' of supporters do better I really would!!

Some people seem to hanker for the days of protest as that was when they felt relevant and important.

The you get something like this, from another 'smurf' thread.

"Dunna worry, you won't be made to look daft. It is the 'In Smurf we trust' brigade that will be left with that 'egg on their faces'. It isn't their fault that they are too trusting but after they have finished rubbishing the likes of Tim and a few others who just like ' s**t stirring' as they put it I bet that they won't ever admit that they were wrong and those of us with an 'agenda' were right."

That's a Vale fan, actively wishing for the worst possible scenario, just so they'll be proved correct. So typical of many on here; for them, this isn't about Norman, it's about them feeling important/ in the know/ trying to defend their non-attendance. It's the same with the anti-Page brigade, no wonder there's such an overlap.

John. The mans actions from December onwards have been absolutely baffling!

How on earth can you have a go a supporters for questioning things when things do not add up!

I also seem to remember you sticking up for Peter Millar.

Take yourself away from your relationship with Norman and his family and look at the issue from Port Vale as a football club.

The man has you brainwashed.

He actually said in the interview that 99.9% of fans are ok but there are that minute percentage that were racist thugs and if you think other wise then its you thats being naive Tim,I myself have seen plenty of incidents travelling to away grounds to notice this personally wether its in jest or not it goes on!!

The point is, John, that every club has racist fans. It was Norman who decided not to appoint a bloke because of his colour which does not present him or the club in a particularly favourable light. His comments were also extremely patronising towards a bloke who has probably dealt with racism throughout his career and it hasn't hampered him achieving considerable success.

The fact that you could be 'beaten up' by your own supporters as well that he wanted to keep quiet about has also played on his mind and the constant abuse he's had on here has I fear finally taken its toll as it would on you or I, his wife and family have also given him grief over this incident as well so the end game is for all to see!!

Is that the incident of which the Police said they had no record.

Norman's problem, as far as I can see, is that he doesn't listen. People offer advice and help and get ignored because he knows best. You talk about the abuse he has received yet when he took over the club he was an absolute hero because we had just won promotion. If he had built on that situation by building bridges with fans - other than drinking in the Crown - things might not be as bad as they are now. No real effort has been made to market the club and get supporters on board. All he has done is constantly whinge about them not turning up in the numbers he wants. It is all very sad.

I don't know whether he has an agenda. I suspect that he did want success for the club because it would have boosted his own ego but he didn't understand that there are no guarantees in football. It looks like he has gradually lost interest but I'm not actually convinced he wants to sell - unless someone offers him way over the odds.

John. The mans actions from December onwards have been absolutely baffling!

How on earth can you have a go a supporters for questioning things when things do not add up!

I also seem to remember you sticking up for Peter Millar.

Take yourself away from your relationship with Norman and his family and look at the issue from Port Vale as a football club.

The man has you brainwashed.

My relationship as you put it Paul is that I maybe know him and have spoken with him at length and can possibly see what the guy is trying to do as most supporters on here who may I add have never met him or spoke to him but are hanging him out to dry

You cant compare this situation with the Millar scenario as he had not just me fooled but countless others too, ask Dave Felstead!!!

My relationship as you put it Paul is that I maybe know him and have spoken with him at length and can possibly see what the guy is trying to do as most supporters on here who may I add have never met him or spoke to him but are hanging him out to dry

You cant compare this situation with the Millar scenario as he had not just me fooled but countless others too, ask Dave Felstead!!!

"Possibly see" ?

I think that we can definitely see what he's done.

I've spoke to him on a number of occasions and I fear for any sponsors/investors trying to have dialogue with him.

Archived