onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

norm on radio stoke

RayWalkers40yarder

Advert

He will now sell the club and own the ground. If he offers a to let at 500k a year rent who would take that on you would have to turnover 4 million to even break even

What will he do if we refuse to pay or can't pay? Aren't there covenants on the stadium that it can only be used for football (I could be very wrong on that)? We could always temporarily play somewhere else whilst he sits on a white elephant that is earning him nothing.

So they get them but public isn't allowed to see them...or they are not made available to the public

Sorry to go on

I think only abbreviated accounts need be made available to the public.The Revenue need the full monty for obvious reasons.It has something to do with turnover ,which in Vale's case is not a lot.

Nick is probably better explaining.

What constitutes a "small company", Nick? The football club accounts were of the limited nature you mention here but under V2001 full detailed accounts were always produced. Is there a specific cut off point on turnover or something?

Yes ,and there were a lot more shareholders under V 2001.I think it's about 6 million Jean.

You can't just go round, posting facts! There'll be no room for all the half-truths, rumours and lies that some people need to forward their agendas...

Its a fact he posted although the content may not be factual.

Why do people who dont follow have to have an agenda?... could it simply be an opinion?

Surely, the Port Vale brand belongs to the club and hence any new owners, so what exactly is Norman going to sell in HIS shop?

If the shop money is going to him, is he really stupid enough to think people will buy anything in the future?

I don't suppose we'll ever find out what's really going on and don't expect any truthful answers from his forum.

Quite frankly I don't believe a word that comes from his lips.

This comment carries some weight to the rumour that NS will be in partnership with Synetics, because the owners of the football club will be the only ones who can sell licensed merchandise. If the new owners refuse NS to sell official gear, then his shop is surely rendered useless.

This sale to 'new' owners is a smoke screen.

As the club shop has been under discussion here, perhaps you should remember what your 'lovable old rogue' biscuit-tin Bell did involving the club shop about the time he left. Not quite as bad as Deakin and Miller, but only because it suited him to have Rudge earn him over £10 million in transfer fees and give less than £3 million back to JR to spend.

Not to mention sacking the best manager we ever had , then having to pay crippling compensation, threatening tioclose the club down when fans moaned a bit, and building an totally inappropriate eyesore hat has stood unfinished for decades and started the decline of the club.

Some people have very short and selective memeories.

Yes, bringing in the best manager that got us to Wembley twice, yes, selling the best player when the manager was out of the country, got the Hamill rd stand for next to nothing, I do have a good memory, yes, a loveable old rogue, And yes, I did have issues with him, but to put him in the same class as the one's since!!!.....***.

Archived