onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Page Sacked (Rumour)

Samwelo

If this is true then its another sign of Smurf's sheer incompetence of being a football chairman.

Have the discussion with the manager first then release a statement on twitter.

Disgusting if he has told a few fans on a bus first.

I ****ing love his passion. Much prefer his love for Vale than your constant sniping at the best chairman weve had in decades.

Advert

Smurf I'd urge to proceed with extreme caution with this one. Obviously it was a terrible performance today. But he needs to go home, calm down, have a sleep and then make a decision in the morning after looking at the league table.

My thoughts would be this would be a crazy decision. We're 13 places ahead of when Page took playing decent football, at least at home. The players have to carry some of the can for performances like these. Regardless of whether Page has got them 'up for it', have some professional pride as well. Page obviously has his faults, but we're 11th in the league.

I say this after most away games I don't get how we can consistently get results at home (arguably the best home form in a couple of decades) yet consistently be so dire away! Mentality Isn't right away from home or set up too negatively but something has to change because if our home form drops off we are in trouble.

Gutless performance

The second goal sums that up. Thrown in to us, Uche isn't strong enough and loses it far too easily, Grant couldn't be arsed to challenge their midfielder who punts it forward to their striker who easily runs clear and Alnwick got something on it but couldn't keep it out.

We were one - ONE - down with a couple of minutes left and the potential of a big draw on Monday if we could have equalised. Where was the desire to get the replay? There's something wrong in the dressing room, I've sensed it for a while but I don't know what it is.

Smurf I'd urge to proceed with extreme caution with this one. Obviously it was a terrible performance today. But he needs to go home, calm down, have a sleep and then make a decision in the morning after looking at the league table.

My thoughts would be this would be a crazy decision. We're 13 places ahead of when Page took playing decent football, at least at home. The players have to carry some of the can for performances like these. Regardless of whether Page has got them 'up for it', have some professional pride as well. Page obviously has his faults, but we're 11th in the league.

Well said

Archived