onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

8th Aug 2015, Crewe Alex v Port Vale, pre match, the match itself.

Fosse69

To flood the pitch and get the game called off?

Possibly maybe play the centre half up front ,i dont know its a neighbour whos Crewe who has been chatting to someone who works in the media who is close to Crewe.

Like i say its about players my lad whos Vale is going in there end so i dont want any excuses i want Vale win ,how they win.i couldnt care less ,im not attending as working nights all weekend but im tempted go in there end meself but i love Vale and going in the home end and listening to folk dishing the dirt on my club well theres no point ,if u love like me its asking for trouble !trouble i aint interested in one iota

Advert

Been told on.good authority that Crewe have a plan and a secret weapon up there sleeves.

Not that we should be worrying about them .

Pick the eleven who want it the most ,pre season means nowt its all about the 11 who take to the field now .

Dreadful record against them need to play to win from the off

is the secret weapon that vale let you choose our formation ?

that could well work

:)

Possibly maybe play the centre half up front ,i dont know its a neighbour whos Crewe who has been chatting to someone who works in the media who is close to Crewe.

So someone in the club, who tells someone in the media, who tells your neighbour, who tells a vale fan, who tells OVF. I sense a problem with this secret weapon.

Have you not considered that your neighbour is full of ****? To be honest, I wouldn't call a neigbour 'good authority'.

Been told on.good authority that Crewe have a plan and a secret weapon up there sleeves.

Not that we should be worrying about them .

Pick the eleven who want it the most ,pre season means nowt its all about the 11 who take to the field now .

Dreadful record against them need to play to win from the off

I think I would expect them to have a plan for this and every game. its kind of the job of the manager and coaching team to have one isn't it? I'm sure we will "have a plan too"!!!!!

is the secret weapon that vale let you choose our formation ?

that could well work

:)

Lol alright m8 lets c your team and formation

I aint seen any of the friendlies so i aint the foggiest

Johnson

pukiss Innis Streete Dicko

Andoh Foley Brown Moore

Dodds

uche

4-4-1-1 with Moore and Andoh very prominent ,if the new lad the big powerful.unit lays it off Dodds will score a howitzer maybe !!

Lol alright m8 lets c your team and formation

I aint seen any of the friendlies so i aint the foggiest

Johnson

pukiss Innis Streete Dicko

Andoh Foley Brown Moore

Dodds

uche

4-4-1-1 with Moore and Andoh very prominent ,if the new lad the big powerful.unit lays it off Dodds will score a howitzer maybe !!

That wont be too far off tbh although i dont think Andoh will start and i expect Grant to be in the middle with Foley,oh and Duffy will start at the back i think

It's depressing but very possible that he rates birchall ahead of andoh and Kelly. I think the side that starts against Crewe will tell us a lot about what to expect this season. He retained list has made me very wary, but we can hope.

Although Birchall made 30 appearances last year he only made 10 starts under Page (5 under Adams), so hardly a regular starter and a big favourite. Could be argued that Page should have played him more ... as he scored 2 goals in the 10 games he did start! I think he saw him last season and this as a safe pair of hands when others were out injured and someone who could come on and do what the manager wanted in a number of positions for the last 10 minutes. I'd be very surprised is he starts on Saturday .... unless a couple of player get knocks. If he was seen as a key player he wouldn't have been offered reduced terms.

This would be my selection: (based on us not signing kenny)

Boot

Purkiss

Inniss

Streete

Dickinson

Grant

Foley

Moore

Aj smith

Daniel

Uche

I would leave andoh and Kelly on the bench as impact subs. Daniel has done well in pre season and should help dicko on the left. I've gone for smith over dodds as most reports have suggested dodds has struggled this far. May set up slightly more defensive and have brown in for smith. Anyway lots of options for page. Personally I think he will play Duffy and possibly birchall as well.

And why wouldn't he rate a player who has made around 180 appearances at League 1 and league 2 level plus playing for a national team against players who haven't played more than a handful of games at this level. We need to develop Andoh and Kelly not throw them in at the deep end.

RELEGATION ROB is my favorite for the first managerial sacking in league one along with Brendon Rogers in the Prem have put a fiver on it. Both teams get off to a loosing start to the new season imho.

This would be my selection: (based on us not signing kenny)

Boot

Purkiss

Inniss

Streete

Dickinson

Grant

Foley

Moore

Aj smith

Daniel

Uche

I would leave andoh and Kelly on the bench as impact subs. Daniel has done well in pre season and should help dicko on the left. I've gone for smith over dodds as most reports have suggested dodds has struggled this far. May set up slightly more defensive and have brown in for smith. Anyway lots of options for page. Personally I think he will play Duffy and possibly birchall as well.

Probably a surprise choice, Jak in goal? Why not? How does a debut against Chelsea compare as against the Shunters? A similar 2-1 win will do me.

RELEGATION ROB is my favorite for the first managerial sacking in league one along with Brendon Rogers in the Prem have put a fiver on it. Both teams get off to a loosing start to the new season imho.

You're wuming is getting a stupidly obvious now! You're even spelling correctly at least go back to chucking a bit of gibberish in so people think you're actually that thick. 2/10 must try harder

Archived