onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe A 2 Port Vale 1 - Post match comments

Caz or caz123

Advert

Ironic thing is we are missing griff terribly.

Jennings potentially better but not getting a look in. Micky playing a rectangular formation and giving every team we play free reign in the middle.

I don't think the defence is the problem, they get no support from the rest of the team. Only Marshall capable of holding a ball up. Play brown and Jennings behind o'connor and 3 forwards.

I aren't happy at all with today's performance. Slew played well and scored again but he needs to stop being too greedy because Byron Moore was crying out for the ball about three times for slew to pass it to him. Three chances wasted.. :(. We kept losing the first header every time as well which was really disappointing. Chris lines has a really bad game today I think. Also Chris lines and O'Connor midfielder partnership is very poor. We made good crosses but no one could tap it in :(.

I predicted before his interview Adams would say that he was 'disappointed with the defending', they'll "go again on Monday" and he has a "good group of lads" and, surprise surprise, all 3 were delivered swiftly in rapid succession.

Micky's tactics bored me when we were winning. When we perform like we did today, especially first half (which was honestly the worst performance I have seen since Gannon's last game v Accrington), the tactics infruriate me. Why sign 3 CM's when we need defenders, play a system that excludes 2 of them automatically then bypass both he picks with aimless balls in the air? Why insist on playing Lines and O'Connor together when anyone who understands football knows you need someone to break up the play and be solid in the middle?

I've never liked Micky's character, I've never liked his tactics and now I'm not liking where he has us in the table and results he is getting.

Get gone Micky, and take your dinosaur football with you.

Adams out.

Adams is hard enough to like when we are winning, but he is just a ****ing dinosaur. When our plan was revealed as dodds and williamson, in place of our most dangerous player, then i may as well have stopped following the game. Lost count at how many times i heard 'played it long'. 'over the top', and 'whipped in'. Only positive is that i won't be wasting £25 on tuesday, or any time in the future.

Thought Dodds was decent - created more in 15 minutes than Lines and O'Conner in their combined 180 minutes

Thought Dodds was decent - created more in 15 minutes than Lines and O'Conner in their combined 180 minutes

I agree with you BA Dodds was indeed far better in the 15 minutes he was on. A header just wide with his first touch and a couple of defence splitting passes to FEET!

Unlike lines who consistently hesitates on the ball and allows the opposition to close down play. How can Adams drop lines from the squad one game and put him in the starting line up the following game.

During my 50 years of supporting the Vale i've seen some ***** players,***** managers and ***** tactics,but i have never seen so much ***** on the same pitch at the same time,playing ***** tactics under a ***** manager.The only thing that is'nt ***** is the wages they

pick up.

Here here Scooby

During my 50 years of supporting the Vale i've seen some ***** players,***** managers and ***** tactics,but i have never seen so much ***** on the same pitch at the same time,playing ***** tactics under a ***** manager.The only thing that is'nt ***** is the wages they pick up.

100% correct.

Archived