onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe A 2 Port Vale 1 - Post match comments

Caz or caz123

Just as an aside, not criticising or supporting MA, but to tose saying Slew was our best player and got subbed, he's been carrying an injury and is still not fully match fit having been out of the picture at Blackburn. Maybe that's why he was taken off.

Advert

Had all day today trying to get any positives out of yesterday's performance and I cant think of any. Spoke to many Vale fans through social media and many have said that Vale need to bring in Michael Brown into midfield, natural ball winner that can pick out a pass. Brown is a winner with loads of experience and his presence in the 1st eleven will I'm sure be a vast improvement in the so called engine room.

Adams sat on the bench most of the game with page doing most of the touch line work, and why do most of you say dicko is rubbish but still put him in your team ,I also think dicko is not playing well and should not have been made captain. He looked surprised at the fans reaction when he came over at the end of the game to applaud us, and also the rest of the team kept there distance. if we play like that against Bristol city the score could be port vale 0 Bristol city 5 with a gate of 3,500. I hope I'm wrong and we raise our game and beat them.

Not having a go here Pops but I would love to hear your views on what is vastly becoming a total disaster of a season as we speak. You have not been a big fan of Adams in the past and you have been critisised by many on OVF. In the Chair Ray, have fun.

We are not missing Griffith. He was not up to the standard for this league. Adams has fell into the "you spend more, you finish higher in the division" mentality rather than building a balanced, cohesive team. We have two perfectly adequate, ball winners in the squad in Jennings and Brown. We bust need to use them.

Personally I've always liked JMW. I was annoyed that two of the 4 ex Crewe players didn't look arsed or able to affect the game. Speaking of which, why no Daniel? If he's not good enough for the bench then why sign him?

It's clear he's not good enough for this league. Why sign him? His agent told Adams he was really good.

Adams sat on the bench most of the game with page doing most of the touch line work, and why do most of you say dicko is rubbish but still put him in your team ,I also think dicko is not playing well and should not have been made captain. He looked surprised at the fans reaction when he came over at the end of the game to applaud us, and also the rest of the team kept there distance. if we play like that against Bristol city the score could be port vale 0 Bristol city 5 with a gate of 3,500. I hope I'm wrong and we raise our game and beat them.

We haven't got another left back. Apart from Daniel who doesn't really count.

For me, the main issue lies with the attitude and application of Lines and O'Connor. Both think they are considerably better than what they are. They look to play the Hollywood pass but in reality offer very little. No tackling, running, goals, assists. They dont even look to take the ball from our full-backs or centre-backs which means the defense have no option but to hoof it long.

Considering they get dropped/released by whichever club they are with gets to the Championship, I fail to understand how they can strut around like a poor mans Pirlo!

Archived