onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Nominations for smurfs panel!!

carpetman123

Advert

so norman is asking for assistance in running the club without having to pay for it ?

Why not? It's better than claiming to know it all and ignoring any useful advice. One of the things I do applaud Norman for is his honesty in saying it is a learning curve and that he did make mistakes. We all do and as long as he learns from them then that's OK in my opinion.

So, if he can get useful advice from people who have the good of the club at heart (and in many cases have been there before he joined) I can't see any problem with that.

I didn't say it would,.I said it would reduce it's independence (of the club)

I still can't see how the SC getting involved in the Fans Panel would reduce their independence.

Surely a major role for the SC is to act as a conduit between fans and club.

So how can them be in charge of a group that informs the club "reduce their independence" when informing the club of fans' views is a large part of what the Supporters Club is there for!

Why not? It's better than claiming to know it all and ignoring any useful advice. One of the things I do applaud Norman for is his honesty in saying it is a learning curve and that he did make mistakes. We all do and as long as he learns from them then that's OK in my opinion.

So, if he can get useful advice from people who have the good of the club at heart (and in many cases have been there before he joined) I can't see any problem with that.

I have no problem with the idea rob I just was after clarification

perhaps the supporters club could have been approached in the first instance ? (if they have haven't)

Totally agree, think its a great idea and yet more building on what he has done over the last month.

Its important that someone this opportunity is taken.It will need someone who is good at communicating,debating,not easily fobbed off.They would also need some spare time some how so that meeting etc could fit in with what ever other commitments they have on.

IF it is that no one steps up and then there is a decision that 'The fan's' don't like.Then Smurf could easily then turn round and say along the line's of "I gave you the chance to form a panel but you never took that chance"

Its important that someone this opportunity is taken.It will need someone who is good at communicating,debating,not easily fobbed off.They would also need some spare time some how so that meeting etc could fit in with what ever other commitments they have on.

IF it is that no one steps up and then there is a decision that 'The fan's' don't like.Then Smurf could easily then turn round and say along the line's of "I gave you the chance to form a panel but you never took that chance"

Will Norman decide who sits on the panel?

Archived