onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Press Conference?

Yukon

Advert

So it seems like the Wildes departure proved to be more negatively significant than we gave it credit for. So it may be that the budget HAS been affected with Wildes going as he may pull out of certain projected spomsorship deals through his contacts- which from what we have heard, are quite extensive in comparison to Smurthwaite.

I really do hope we are not going down a similar road to V2001.....

Whenever I see your name I look forward to a load of claptrap, and you never fail to live up to it.

ADAMS as had to take a back seat with all the behind scenes shenanigans going on in the boardroom and is just blowing of steam,his statement is Nowt new how he comes over and now he's had his say we can get back to what is the most important thing: FOOTBALL : IN SMURF AND ADAMS I TRUST :

Can't see how anyone can have a go at Adams. Through all the turmoil of recent times he has led the lads to not only a promotion but got them playing when they were not being paid and were given false promises.

He has seen(like us) a very topsy turvy era and must have thought at times that he didn't know what to believe or what the next day was going to bring. Let's be honest everyone, the Vale have tested the nerves of a saint lately and nothing ever seems to be as it ought, even when it's going ridiculously well. Black becomes white, dark becomes light, none of us ever know from day to day what is going to come out of Vale Park next!!

Adams has been at the forefront of the stability required through everything to keep our Club running as smoothly as he has been allowed to. Many would have had enough by now and either booked themselves into the Funny Farm or gone to pastures new.

Adams has been a rock, even though some on here have criticised virtually everything he says or tries to do. IMO he deserves a medal for the tireless work he's put into Vale and the vast majority of the players always suggest this in their interviews. We have just won promotion, got a wealthy, fanatical new owner, are debt free and are enjoying one of the better times in our history. Why, oh why then are we even discussing the merits of Adams? Some of you need a transplant in the brain area if you think anyone else could have gotten us through this any better!!

Can't see how anyone can have a go at Adams. Through all the turmoil of recent times he has led the lads to not only a promotion but got them playing when they were not being paid and were given false promises.

He has seen(like us) a very topsy turvy era and must have thought at times that he didn't know what to believe or what the next day was going to bring. Let's be honest everyone, the Vale have tested the nerves of a saint lately and nothing ever seems to be as it ought, even when it's going ridiculously well. Black becomes white, dark becomes light, none of us ever know from day to day what is going to come out of Vale Park next!!

Adams has been at the forefront of the stability required through everything to keep our Club running as smoothly as he has been allowed to. Many would have had enough by now and either booked themselves into the Funny Farm or gone to pastures new.

Adams has been a rock, even though some on here have criticised virtually everything he says or tries to do. IMO he deserves a medal for the tireless work he's put into Vale and the vast majority of the players always suggest this in their interviews. We have just won promotion, got a wealthy, fanatical new owner, are debt free and are enjoying one of the better times in our history. Why, oh why then are we even discussing the merits of Adams? Some of you need a transplant in the brain area if you think anyone else could have gotten us through this any better!!

Totally agree. Events at the Vale are not going as smooth as everyone anticipated at the moment but as long as Smurf and MA are around then we will be just fine and dandy.

Another AdamzzZZZZ ism.

What are you talking about? Maybe you should check my original post again.

Someone said that "maybe the Budget was effected by Wildes leaving?"

All's i did was to quote Adams who said that wasn't the case & that the budget was set (6th lowest) while Wildes was still at the club.

What's the problem with that?

What are you talking about? Maybe you should check my original post again.

Someone said that "maybe the Budget was effected by Wildes leaving?"

All's i did was to quote Adams who said that wasn't the case & that the budget was set (6th lowest) while Wildes was still at the club.

What's the problem with that?

My comment was based on the predictability of MA's comment, not your own.

Archived