onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Press Conference?

Yukon

At this moment in time i'm just glad we're in L1 & not L2. As long as we're competitive & not battling relegation throughout the season then i'm okay whatever the budget is. Consolidation was all i expected from next season anyway & even if we do have the 6th lowest budget in the league, it doesn't necessarily mean we'll finish 6th bottom. It's up to Adams to use the budget wisely (maybe use the loan market) & add a few quality players to an already pretty decent squad. Mid-table would be a decent first season back in L1 for me & can't wait already for the season to begin. UTV.

Advert

So it seems like the Wildes departure proved to be more negatively significant than we gave it credit for. So it may be that the budget HAS been affected with Wildes going as he may pull out of certain projected spomsorship deals through his contacts- which from what we have heard, are quite extensive in comparison to Smurthwaite.

I really do hope we are not going down a similar road to V2001.....

1 difference, Mold didn't have a pot to **** in between them all.. Smurf is a successful business man that is a multi millionaire...

Jesus

At this moment in time i'm just glad we're in L1 & not L2. As long as we're competitive & not battling relegation throughout the season then i'm okay whatever the budget is. Consolidation was all i expected from next season anyway & even if we do have the 6th lowest budget in the league, it doesn't necessarily mean we'll finish 6th bottom. It's up to Adams to use the budget wisely (maybe use the loan market) & add a few quality players to an already pretty decent squad. Mid-table would be a decent first season back in L1 for me & can't wait already for the season to begin. UTV.

Mid - table?Yes,that wouldn't be too bad Mi...Mark.:D

So it seems like the Wildes departure proved to be more negatively significant than we gave it credit for. So it may be that the budget HAS been affected with Wildes going as he may pull out of certain projected spomsorship deals through his contacts- which from what we have heard, are quite extensive in comparison to Smurthwaite.

I really do hope we are not going down a similar road to V2001.....

Take it you weren't there last night then or are you trying to promote business for the Samaritans ??? !!!!

For goodness sake stop making things up that you know nothing about , some on here hang on to every word said and even if it's positive they can turn it negative , don't give them chance .

Ever thought for one minute that our owner and his staff can also play mind games with players agents and the like ?

Just a thought ;)

our budget since November 2012 will be increasing from 1.1m to just over 2 million, add to this the addition of scouts, fitness coaches, development squad etc etc, I fail to see how anyone can turn anything into a negative [ those with a sane mind I mean]

our budget since November 2012 will be increasing from 1.1m to just over 2 million, add to this the addition of scouts, fitness coaches, development squad etc etc, I fail to see how anyone can turn anything into a negative [ those with a sane mind I mean]

hey deano wanna bet,:laugh:

Whilst the panic sets in one of the three promoted League One sides heading to Forest, Leeds etc next season had a budget less than our League Two budget and around half what ours is expected to be next season... Little old Yeovil did it so it means little. (Although I think as said before our budget is about the average in the division).

Ahh but Yeovil had all that Blue Sky money as well ;)

I thought we were going to have a budget that can compete? 6th lowest in the league? Dosent sound too promising to me b

That's what I am thinking Its not the smurfs fault wildes was the one with the headlines about a budget to compete etd. Ahhh well a relegation battle looms I reckon and lower crowds.

Archived