onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Press Conference?

Yukon

Advert

Hmm, interesting comment, but I can guarantee many will disagree.

MA has, on several occasions, been more than a little hasty to let his feelings be known 'out of house' with the most aggressive verbal being his public outburst in calling one of our players a 'coward'.

I agree, he comes out and makes some rash comments at times but I think he likes to be the one in control about what is said over players, management and fans etc. Which I think is right. Leave the manager to take the front of it all with whatever he says whether it's right or wrong, and the chairman should just talk business and plans.

Absolutely spot on with that post Jean and you echo my thoughts 100%. After all he's said I really have no idea what he's thinking! I think we should send him your post and ask him to explain :yes:

To be honest its clear some people on here won't be happy until he is gone and they have someone else to channel their annimosity towards.

His problem is that he speaks as he finds and this is generally a quiet period of the year where everything said or done is going to have extreme focus.

I agree, he comes out and makes some rash comments at times but I think he likes to be the one in control about what is said over players, management and fans etc. Which I think is right. Leave the manager to take the front of it all with whatever he says whether it's right or wrong, and the chairman should just talk business and plans.
Agreed, and "in house disputes" should stay "in house", otherwise they stoke the fires.

To be honest its clear some people on here won't be happy until he is gone and they have someone else to channel their annimosity towards.

His problem is that he speaks as he finds and this is generally a quiet period of the year where everything said or done is going to have extreme focus.

Dont come on here speaking sense its wasted on some of this lot!!!!

posted by Bert Llewellyn: Just because someone questions what he has said shouldn't be translated into they want him gone!!! He is a very good manager but at times he says the daftest things - like we all do

Fact

what you said

Oh stop agreeing with each other, it's sickening :razz:

I think MA has done a brilliant job and hope he can do the same next season, but why is he moaning about the people saying how big the budget is, when in truth the only person who bigged it up was Paul Wildes by saying we were going to make marquee signings.

You cant then blame the fans for getting excited after promotion and possible marquee signings when this is said by the chairman.

MA can say what he wants as long as he has that squad up for 46 games next season that's all what matters !

He did a amazing job with nothing now give him something more substantial to work with in terms of better quality players who can produce the goods .

I'll forgive any interview ,a interview doesn't win football matches or should it influence people ,we all have our own minds we do what we want .

4200 season tickets so there's at least that many folk behind MA and so they should be .

Lets not get carried away we have 46 big fights next year in the league ,we need everyone pulling in the same direction .

Adams will sort out the players and get them at it ,as fans we need to encourage between us all ,yes ,have a opinion but don't let it rule your life !

How do you come to the conclusion he did an amazing job with nothing ?

Was he not allowed to bring in Hughes,Purse,Jones,Griffiths to bolster an already strong squad ?

Or was i dreaming.

I have no axe to grind with Micky he did a good job,was paid an excellent wage for doing so,as for any thoughts of going into the diplomat service. He can Forget it.

Positive words from Micky today.

No thread started about it.

This thread relatively quiet.

The usual suspects havent commented.

Yesterdays point proven.

No-one ever congratulates me when I don't say something silly.

Archived