onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Press Conference?

Yukon

Advert

That's what I gathered from the forum last night. Smurf was incredibly supportive of Micky, incredibly, and his comments today about being "unhappy" are a literal smack in the face in my opinion.

I recall Smurf saying Adams & Wildes were having a heated debate in the tunnel & Smurf felt the need to step in, but i don't recall him saying that Wildes was going to actually sack him?

Very little adds up, but that's PR for you.

i think it's a dampening down of expectations, micky's been here before,seen it ,done it and got the acoutriments,norman being an astute businessman will have recognised this so i expect a competitive squad of players with additions to the squad as and when required, we aint got a 14 mill parachute payment but i do expect a squad of players that will do us proud, cost very little but will give it a real go.:D

Smurf actually did offer a refund to anyone who wasnt happy as he wants us all to stick together as a family!!!

Correct.

Debate and put across concerns by all means but if youre just constantly moaning your bag off every day then get a refund, shut the **** up and toodle pip across to the oatcake.

Correct.

Debate and put across concerns by all means but if youre just constantly moaning your bag off every day then get a refund, shut the **** up and toodle pip across to the oatcake.

Spot on ST:clap::clap:Just think where we were 12 months ago :yes:

Correct.

the oatcack, wash your mouth out with soap trumpet player, me moan, i'll have you know that i'm the model of equanimity.you must be confusing me with the drinking fraternity, now get a rowing boat and attend more home matches;)

the oatcack, wash your mouth out with soap trumpet player, me moan, i'll have you know that i'm the model of equanimity.you must be confusing me with the drinking fraternity, now get a rowing boat and attend more home matches;)

My mrs sunk my last one.

Ive put her on a fitness regime.

I think Adams plucked the "6th lowest budget" out of the air.

However he is right to lower the hype to some extent.

Bournemouth have just posted losses of 3.4m will notes from the auditors raising concerns about their ability to meet debts. Their Russian owner had to sink 6 million in last year.

Some fans were getting carried away thinking we can match the top spenders, not a chance [ and I doo not want us to, it would end up in tears]

There are just so many inconsistencies in what Micky Adams has said that I can't get my head round it all.

He says he had a good relationship with Paul Wildes. He says he was looking forward to developing the club with Wildes. He says he knew where they were going and what they were doing. He says he is yet to talk to the new Chairman in any depth. So I can only assume that the "bottom six budget" he has been given was agreed with Wildes and not Smurthwaite - he appears to confirm this.

Smurthwaite has said that nothing will change - he said it publicly on Monday night. He said he is prepared to underwrite any losses during the season. He said he wants to offer Micky Adams a new contract - he said it on Monday night publicly when Micky Adams' PR lady was in the room. Then on Tuesday Adams said "If the new chairman doesn't want to offer me on (a new contract), I won't spit my dummy out. If Norman doesn't feel I'm part of his long-term plans, that's ok. But I've got to protect my family."

Adams spent the last three months of the season moaning because some of the fans had said nasty things to him at one or two games. He complained on more than one occasion about negativity surrounding the club. Yet now, when promotion is won, the season tickets are selling well and we have a chairman prepared to put his hand in his pocket to help the club out, Adams gets a huge bucket of negativity and dumps it all over the place. What on earth was he hoping to achieve? His comments won't sell a single season ticket.

Archived