onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Burge tweet.

Samwelo

Advert

Oh Christ. This is Gannongate all over again - just at the time we don't need it. I really don't care who is to blame or why, I just want this to stop and for us all to pull together and get promotion. Players, staff and supporters have all worked too hard this season, following a real possibility that we may disappear as a club, to throw it away now.

Come on vale - sort it out and work together. We can work out the personality clashes in the close season and plan for League 1!!!!!

Your mate Adams could do with learning about public relations.Or enter a dummy spitting contest.

Melv, rightly or wrongly if we carry on like this the this will rumble on..................and on and on

MA is the mnager, one in a crucial stage of the season, we have little othr choice than to fully support him [ in my humble opinion ]

FATBOYSTEVE,

So now it's the fault of Adams that Burge may have turned up late.

Where do some of you guy's get your logic from?

Not said that - Adams is totally blameless for the recent spectacular failures :rolleyes:

He selects the "wrong" players (according to him)

He puts out the "wrong" formation (according to him)

He fills the squad with his mates - regardless of how poor there ability

He advises the new owners to give players new contracts when we dont know what league we will end up in

He blames the V-Park pitch for bad results

He blames the fans for bad results

He blames no show players for team disruption

Plus numerous other errors/excuses to explain how a team that started the season so well seems to be letting it go belly up so easy.

One positive outcome of all this may be the chance for our new owners to show how much bottle they have when things need to change and they have the "metal" to do it.

No problem with that Burge will be fined and it would happen to me, too, if I didn’t show up to for work. However, I wouldn't have liked that my boss send me a text message that I would be fined. It's no excuse of what Burge did, but Adams could have let him come to the ground and told him face to face what he had to do when he didn't show up. It could have avoided some of Burges reaction.

It wasn’t the best thing Adams did when he sent him a text message. Perhaps text messages between management and players should be prohibited, too.

As he was only 5 mins from Brizzle, does anyone know if he actually turned up and watched his mates or did he go home??

I thought he was instructed to go home? As in: "After numerous unanswered calls and txts the one time I hear anything back it's a message to tell me to go home I'm not needed" *

* Although of course that is the player's own version of events!

I thought he was instructed to go home? As in: "After numerous unanswered calls and txts the one time I hear anything back it's a message to tell me to go home I'm not needed" *

* Although of course that is the player's own version of events!

Surely it was entirely up to the player what he did after he was told he wasn't needed? I'd have gone to the match!!

Surely it was entirely up to the player what he did after he was told he wasn't needed? I'd have gone to the match!!

I guess it depends on if he was told to stay away and in what terms? For example, if he was told to "go home" or perhaps "we don't want to see you till Wednesday" then he may want to stay away just in case he ended up in even greater trouble by disobeying another club instruction.

Melv, rightly or wrongly if we carry on like this the this will rumble on..................and on and on

MA is the mnager, one in a crucial stage of the season, we have little othr choice than to fully support him [ in my humble opinion ]

Im not anti Adams.I respect him as manager even if i don't agree with everything he does.But where he has started to rile me is his snipes at the fan's.He mentioned about fans forgetting about players playing for nothing.No fans didn't forget that.But fans did willingly chuck money into collection buckets etc to help the club,himself and the players out through that period.He needs to make his mind up.One day he's saying what the fans say don't bother him them he calls them idiots.Pulis down the road is getting a lot more flack than Adams is.But he isn't blaming fan's,calling them idiot's.He is the manager the team is his responsibility he has to take the rough with the smooth.Righty or wrongly its part of the job.Its looking more and more like he has his favourites.Having favourites is not good for the team,the players individually or for moral.

He can not go on having snipes at the fans(customer's).He needs to think about what he is saying before opening his mouth.

Someone from the team could have tried to call him instead of just sending a text message.I would have been pretty ****** off to get that kind of info in a text message.

Archived