onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Top Man MA

sapperclarke

Because there are some supporters just waiting for him to fail. Any chance they get (thankfully it isn't very often) to have a go at him they do.

It is completely ridiculous. I'm ashamed to share this club with them.

You should never start a sentence with because.

Anyway, supporters are not waiting for him to fail, believe it or not, I personally am waiting for him to acheive something, and hope that this season he does.

Advert

Because there are some supporters just waiting for him to fail. Any chance they get (thankfully it isn't very often) to have a go at him they do.

It is completely ridiculous. I'm ashamed to share this club with them.

Ridiculous comment. No Port Vale supporter wants Port Vale or Micky Adams to fail. But when things don't go well and they have paid their hard earned cash to go and watch it, they have every right to say how they feel!

You should never start a sentence with because.

Anyway, supporters are not waiting for him to fail, believe it or not, I personally am waiting for him to acheive something, and hope that this season he does.

It's a very good job that I was writing a response on an internet forum and not sitting an English exam then isn't it

their are always going to be people who jump on Mickeys back - and there entitled to there opinion, but im entitled to feel embarrassed when they give a ridiculous opinion. were not laid second in the league for no reason. I dont think administration effected the players confidences at all.

Just for you Cheeky, don't worry about the content, just worry about the grammar again.

Furthermore, people ARE waiting for him to fail, and like many times in the past, there are people that are completely lost without coming on OVF to moan about something. I'm just waiting for someone to start a starve him out campaign.

Has anyone still got the coffin?

It's a very good job that I was writing a response on an internet forum and not sitting an English exam then isn't it

their are always going to be people who jump on Mickeys back - and there entitled to there opinion, but im entitled to feel embarrassed when they give a ridiculous opinion. were not laid second in the league for no reason. I dont think administration effected the players confidences at all.

Just for you Cheeky, don't worry about the content, just worry about the grammar again.

Furthermore, people ARE waiting for him to fail, and like many times in the past, there are people that are completely lost without coming on OVF to moan about something. I'm just waiting for someone to start a starve him out campaign.

Has anyone still got the coffin?

I critised Adams and by his own admission I was correct,his team and tactics on Saturday were way off the mark, I wont stand there blindly clapping like a demented seal craving a fish bone if I think things could have been better

Why are people wanting Adams to fail? if that happens the club is failing and know one wants that, but surely hes not above scrutiny.

I critised Adams and by his own admission I was correct,his team and tactics on Saturday were way off the mark, I wont stand there blindly clapping like a demented seal craving a fish bone if I think things could have been better

Why are people wanting Adams to fail? if that happens the club is failing and know one wants that, but surely hes not above scrutiny.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anyone who criticises him is wrong. Feel free to criticise him. There are a small minority though that are waiting for him to **** up.

Joining the board.

Re signing Tom Pope (what a huge mistake that was)

Losing v Gillingham and even more so after Chesterfield.

I don't know whether or not these people hold a grudge because he left us for his boyhood team, two leagues above us. Or whether it's just a few of the rogue white knights who believe they are responsilbe for saving the club who hold a grudge because he joined the board in a sinister plot to keep the board in power.

I also seem to remember posts when he was working under V2001 criticising him for not speaking up about how **** his BOSSES were.

I've criticised him, I think MA worst attribute is his substitutions, I'm never filled with confidence if we are chasing a game, but I also believe that when you weigh up the pros and cons we can consider ourselves lucky to have him here as manager and for that he deserves a little slack when it's nearly 2013 and you can count our losses this season on one hand.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying anyone who criticises him is wrong. Feel free to criticise him. There are a small minority though that are waiting for him to **** up.

I dont think thats true at all... as has been said if he fails the team fails... who wants that?

Joining the board.

Its not his joining the board that was the problem it was the bullcack reasons he gave for doing it

Re signing Tom Pope (what a huge mistake that was)

resigning pope was a good decision when richards left

Losing v Gillingham and even more so after Chesterfield.

I don't know whether or not these people hold a grudge because he left us for his boyhood team, two leagues above us. Or whether it's just a few of the rogue white knights who believe they are responsilbe for saving the club who hold a grudge because he joined the board in a sinister plot to keep the board in power.

I had no problem with him leaving, for whatever reason, it was his choice, he has and will make decisions based on whats best for himself... but he failed miserably at sheffield... which doesnt say a lot about his ability in his dream job... I found his salary hike on his return unpalatable

I also seem to remember posts when he was working under V2001 criticising him for not speaking up about how **** his BOSSES were.

That would have been a stupid thing to do... nearly as stupid as joining the board for purely football matters, which was literally impossible... but as he said himself.... hes not very bright

I've criticised him, I think MA worst attribute is his substitutions, I'm never filled with confidence if we are chasing a game, but I also believe that when you weigh up the pros and cons we can consider ourselves lucky to have him here as manager and for that he deserves a little slack when it's nearly 2013 and you can count our losses this season on one hand.

Perhaps others are criticising him for his failings and your just suggesting the above because you dont like it so you moan about them?

Archived