onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leyton Orient (A) match thread - March 12th

2 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

Christ. 

IMG_0422.gif

Well if he has its not really appropriate for a loan player coming in to a side that's in deep relegation trouble. If it comes between backing someone who is under contract for next season and one who will be gone in a few weeks there is only going to be one winner. Of course this scenario has been invented in the mind of one poster and then presented on here as a near certainty.

Advert

2 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

Well if he has its not really appropriate for a loan player coming in to a side that's in deep relegation trouble. If it comes between backing someone who is under contract for next season and one who will be gone in a few weeks there is only going to be one winner. Of course this scenario has been invented in the mind of one poster and then presented on here as a near certainty.

He is there to play games and if I was him ,if the likes of Debrah, Smith and Jones were playing before me then I would definitely have Strong Words with the Manager.

I just wished a few more had said things to him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rsb said:

Why is  it the back room staff  fault ITS the players them selves they DON'T want to play for the vale but are willing to pick up a wage packet each month they know that all they have to do is turn up to get payed they don't have to win games whats the huddle for on the  kick off right lads you know what to do give the ball away  and lose the game they can't sack us. they have been playing the game long time so  how  to play. 

Of course it is the back room staffs fault. They are the ones that identified Grant, Loft, Williams ,Gore etc. as an improvement on the likes of Worrall, Pett, Benning etc.  Rank incompetence.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

Well if he has it’s not really appropriate for a loan player coming in to a side that's in deep relegation trouble. If it comes between backing someone who is under contract for next season and one who will be gone in a few weeks there is only going to be one winner. Of course this scenario has been invented in the mind of one poster and then presented on here as a near certainty.

Your last sentence covers it. It’s just something made up.

Out of all the sides i've seen this season, Leyton Orient have surprised me the most because of good they were. Especially for a side just promoted. Well organised, well drilled, fast passing, know what each others jobs are, press quickly. Really impressed with them.

We're going to get tatered!

• Like 6

I have to admit that I'm really struggling to even listen to this on the radio. I have tried to start every game feeling positive, telling myself that this might be the game we turn it round and I dont want to miss it etc etc but the last 4/5 games I just feel like the players have completely given up so it seems pointless me bothering. Ive watched virtually every game this season but honestly I think Im done with it until next season I'm not even seeing the tunnel never mind the light at the end of it.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Diego Maradona said:

Out of all the sides i've seen this season, Leyton Orient have surprised me the most because of good they were. Especially for a side just promoted. Well organised, well drilled, fast passing, know what each others jobs are, press quickly. Really impressed with them.

We're going to get tatered!

You have just stated the basics of a football team - Orient can do it, why can’t we ?

its not rocket science