onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darren Moore

Rory

15 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

So here my take on the Moore showings so far what I've seen I didn't see Derby so no comment on that one .

First game Cheltenham away started game well scored a lovely worked goal, Chislett had chances score and up until about 30 mins I thought this is good I'd be surprised, if we lose this game then all of a sudden we started dropping further back, lost our way altogether  conceded 3 dreadful goals,  where players should be blocking them or the goalie saving the first in my opinion ,offered nothing going forwards as mindset had suddenly changed from.first 30 excellence generally. 

Moore did nothing stop the tide turning to yet another giveaway defeat especually manner of third goal ,to watch it was comedy gold massey falling down ,and the captain lying down instead of blocking the shot it was so pathetic. 

V Lincoln first home game crowd up for it within five mins the game was lost the lack of character of the team sent out by Moore was absolutely startling. 

V Reading I thought up until goal we deserves be winning after goal we caved in the performance was OK mighten and Loft should have both scored just one of them netting could have given confidence .

Still when go behind lack heart .

V Fleetwood A game of 2 half's Dipepa tremendous funny how the only game we have deserved be in front in he as started unfortunately he is only a young lad and cannot do a 90 

As soon as went off it was  Fleetwood v our back four and goalkeeper it was astounding that Moore the manager did nothing stem the tide no extra midfielder on no Smith on to see game out as 2 -0 on 88 mins .

The ending of that game for me was on Moore whatever did he say at half time, sit back and lose because I believe as heading work that Fleetwood should have scored a third such was Vale fragile nature once Debrahs big error happened. 

V Leyton Orient a ok.display still I feel sitting back too much second half nearly led to yet another poor result .

V Shrewsbury and Derby didn't see them games as away .

All in all he doesn't seem to errrrrr be much use to me so far .

Sat was absolutely atrocious to me we start game of well ,then concede a goal what if scored on a kids game be embarrassing nevermind a professional so called football team .

Spent most of  first half being run rings round with Oxford having 2 stonewall pens not given and Ripley and major good fortune keeping score down .

I sat there thinking why does it seem like Oxford have 15 men and we have 5 after the second goal (what the hell was that a hopeful cross into box goes in net )I up and left .

Really bad D Moore what you going do about it 

Is this the return of Devine Intervention????

• Like 1

Advert

17 minutes ago, Dipepa delight said:

So here my take on the Moore showings so far what I've seen I didn't see Derby so no comment on that one .

First game Cheltenham away started game well scored a lovely worked goal, Chislett had chances score and up until about 30 mins I thought this is good I'd be surprised, if we lose this game then all of a sudden we started dropping further back, lost our way altogether  conceded 3 dreadful goals,  where players should be blocking them or the goalie saving the first in my opinion ,offered nothing going forwards as mindset had suddenly changed from.first 30 excellence generally. 

Moore did nothing stop the tide turning to yet another giveaway defeat especually manner of third goal ,to watch it was comedy gold massey falling down ,and the captain lying down instead of blocking the shot it was so pathetic. 

V Lincoln first home game crowd up for it within five mins the game was lost the lack of character of the team sent out by Moore was absolutely startling. 

V Reading I thought up until goal we deserves be winning after goal we caved in the performance was OK mighten and Loft should have both scored just one of them netting could have given confidence .

Still when go behind lack heart .

V Fleetwood A game of 2 half's Dipepa tremendous funny how the only game we have deserved be in front in he as started unfortunately he is only a young lad and cannot do a 90 

As soon as went off it was  Fleetwood v our back four and goalkeeper it was astounding that Moore the manager did nothing stem the tide no extra midfielder on no Smith on to see game out as 2 -0 on 88 mins .

The ending of that game for me was on Moore whatever did he say at half time, sit back and lose because I believe as heading work that Fleetwood should have scored a third such was Vale fragile nature once Debrahs big error happened. 

V Leyton Orient a ok.display still I feel sitting back too much second half nearly led to yet another poor result .

V Shrewsbury and Derby didn't see them games as away .

All in all he doesn't seem to errrrrr be much use to me so far .

Sat was absolutely atrocious to me we start game of well ,then concede a goal what if scored on a kids game be embarrassing nevermind a professional so called football team .

Spent most of  first half being run rings round with Oxford having 2 stonewall pens not given and Ripley and major good fortune keeping score down .

I sat there thinking why does it seem like Oxford have 15 men and we have 5 after the second goal (what the hell was that a hopeful cross into box goes in net )I up and left .

Really bad D Moore what you going do about it 

Devine, thanks for spelling Dipepa correctly. Or have you spelled Devine disastrously wrong?

Anyway, welcome back.:clap:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Old fort said:
10 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

Obviously, Old Fort, you have not been reading this thread.

I'm only responding to people who have been saying that we should not have sacked Crosby.

So, before you get involved, have the decency to read 

Edited by Old fort

19 hours ago, Old fort said:
9 hours ago, Brian Johnson said:

Obviously, Old Fort, you have not been reading this thread.

I'm only responding to people who have been saying that we should not have sacked Crosby.

So, before you get involved, have the decency to read this thread

"So, before you get involved, have the decency to read this thread"

It's only a foum, open to all that subscribe  - Chillax

• 4 weeks later...

I want to be charitable to DM as essentially he’s been asked to try and get something out of the <ovf censored> sandwich served up by Flitcroft. That said in a must win game today I think you can attribute a decent percentage of the blame on him for how that second half played out. We’ll see what happens when he has his own players.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

I want to be charitable to DM as essentially he’s been asked to try and get something out of the <ovf censored> sandwich served up by Flitcroft. That said in a must win game today I think you can attribute a decent percentage of the blame on him for how that second half played out. We’ll see what happens when he has his own players.

Exactly how I feel.

Feel absolutely dejected tonight after that.

2.0 can be a dodgy scoreline but I can't believe there was anyone in the ground (Exeter camp aside) who was seriously hoping we'd be in a better position at ht.

We looked like we were shitting ourselves from the onset second half.

I make that 4 times we've lead by 2 goals and been pegged back to 2.2 this season and we've only beaten Wigan out of those.

It is unforgivable.

I hope (I think) he does get his own players because we are conference bound with this lot.

Edited by eh up nah
  • Like 2

Moore sent out a well organised team. It played well first half when Exeter were not. But Exeter can play much better than that and they did. Upped the pace and played well together. I'm afraid we were shown up as not being at a good L1 level. We've got individuals who can excite but the team can't play at pace and can't defend well as a unit. At least we scored. Miracles do happen if we beat Wycombe and Burton lose at home to Cheltenham. But our odds of surviving look very bad. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Warren said:

Moore sent out a well organised team. It played well first half when Exeter were not. But Exeter can play much better than that and they did. Upped the pace and played well together. I'm afraid we were shown up as not being at a good L1 level. We've got individuals who can excite but the team can't play at pace and can't defend well as a unit. At least we scored. Miracles do happen if we beat Wycombe and Burton lose at home to Cheltenham. But our odds of surviving look very bad. 

We’ve also got a manager who saw their tactical change at half time, ignore it. Let them batter us, then take our best player on the day off and bring on a competition winner. 

• Like 5

It makes no difference at all what people say about Moore as it wont change anything,he will most certainly get given the start of next season,i aren't happy with a lot of whats gone on but i will give him the time to get HIS players in and then judge him on that,up until the last 2 games he had steadied us even with the squad he has inherited(including todays excellent first half),the rest was a shambles.

However he took Uche off because he was dead on his feet,the problem was we have no other striker if Loft suffered a knock in the warm up and that shows how disgraceful recruitment has been and that part certainly isn't DM's fault

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

It makes no difference at all what people say about Moore as it wont change anything,he will most certainly get given the start of next season,i aren't happy with a lot of whats gone on but i will give him the time to get HIS players in and then judge him on that,up until the last 2 games he had steadied us even with the squad he has inherited(including todays excellent first half),the rest was a shambles.

However he took Uche off because he was dead on his feet,the problem was we have no other striker if Loft suffered a knock in the warm up and that shows how disgraceful recruitment has been and that part certainly isn't DM's fault

Did Loft take a knock? An I was thinking Moore actually did the right thing in dropping Loft and playing Uche plus Dippepa. I can’t even give him credit for that.